Que Audio DA12DE Earset Micro Microphone w/Short Boom - Beige / -45 dB / Omni - adaptor not included
DA12 is Que Audio's latest release microphone. It is the result of years of development and incorporates the following features:
- the same 2.5mm diam European designed capsule which has been proven to provide clear full-frequency audio
- enclosure design that protects the capsule in such as way as to be water resistant
- radical new earpiece design that can be adjusted to suit smaller and larger ears
- adjustable boom length to suit different faces and applications
- available in two sensitivities. DA12A has a sensitivity of -35dB. DA12B has a sensitivity of -45dB. (The DA12B is produced specifically for users requiring extra headroom, eg professional broadcasters).
- package now includes lavalier style mic clip to secure cable to collar behind head
DA12 comes in a zipper leatherette case containing the mic, cable, cable clip, and wind sock. At time of purchase, customer selects one adaptor from the wide range available.
Que Audio micro microphones are constructed using very high quality European-designed capsules. These capsules are the product of research done in the field of precision hearing instrumentation.
The specifications for the omni capsules are identical except that one has a 10dB lower sensitivity. This capsule is often specified by professional broadcasters who require the extra headroom provided by the use of a capsule with lower sensitivity. The capsules are omni-directional with a flat frequency response and have superb EMI protection.
Que Audio engineers have incorporated these capsules into the microphone housing in such as way as to make a water resistant microphone. This is an enormous benefit to performers working under intense stage lighting as well as in a myriad of industrial and commercial applications.