Rotor is perfect for authentic organ sounds, old-school guitar tones or as a unique shaper in your sound design toolbox. Whatever you use it for, Rotor will add a vintage flavor to your Reason rack.
The traditional use for a rotary speaker is of course with organs, which is why Rotor comes complete with an included organ instrument for Reason's Combinator, and a set of expertly crafted patches for guitar, drums, vocals and more for a stunning variety of sounds.
Rotor carefully emulates all aspects of a rotary speaker, down to the independent rotation and acceleration of the horn and drum, and has settings for mic distance and rotation speed. But Rotor also takes the classic rotary speaker design into the future, with two flavors of built-in preamp distortion, control over the rotation doppler effect, the horn's length and acceleration speed as well as CV output of the rotation, for syncing other Reason devices to Rotor's speed and acceleration.
- Extremely authentic emulation of a Leslie speaker.
- Behaves just like the original. The horn part of the sound ramps up and down faster than the Drum part of the sound due to the inertia.
- Looking for great tone? Just turn it on. Rotor turns simple synthesized organs into amazingly accurate organ sounds, makes guitars sound interesting, and makes vocals wide and 60's flavored.
- Fully integrated with the Reason rack. Sync other Reason devices to Rotor's rotation speed through CV on the back
- Challenges the physical restrictions of a rotary speaker. The parameters go beyond the real world with horns twice the size and helicopter-like rotation speeds of up to 13.6hz. Just reach for the trim knobs!
- Includes an organ instrument for Reason's Combinator, and a great set of Rotor and Combinator patches for guitar, vocals, keys and drums.