Featuring a high-quality, handheld condenser microphone (TX-M2) and a desktop receiver, the RØDELink Performer Kit is perfect for lectures, Q&As, school presentations, weddings and live performances. Providing one-touch pairing with the RØDELink receiver the microphone can be powered by the new and included RØDE LB-1 Lithium-Ion Battery or 2 x AA Batteries.
The RØDELink range is so intuitive it works straight out the box, with no channel selection necessary. Using a secure Series II 2.4GHz encrypted digital transmission sent on two channels simultaneously, RØDELink automatically selects the strongest signal and ensures your audio is as reliable and secure as a cabled connection.
The Performer Kit comes with TX-M2, RX-DESK, LB-1 Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Battery, microphone clip, microphone case and Micro USB Cable and includes a 2-year extended warranty.
- Includes TX-M2 (high quality condenser microphone), RX-DESK (desktop receiver) and LB-1 Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Battery
- Series II 2.4 GHz digital transmission
- 128-bit encrypted signal
- Up to 8 Kits can operate simultaneously
- Low Handling Noise
- Up to 100m* range
- Power via included LB-1 Rechargeable Battery, 2 x AA Batteries
- Mute Switch
- Designed and made in Australia