The next generation of wireless audio from RODE is here. Wireless GO II is an extremely versatile and ultra-compact dual channel wireless microphone system consisting of a single receiver and two transmitters. Featuring a high-quality microphone built into each transmitter for completely wireless operation, flexible outputs for connecting to cameras, computers and smartphones, extended transmission range and much more, Wireless GO II is the perfect microphone for a wide range of content creation applications.
- Dual channel wireless microphone system
- Series IV 2.4GHz digital transmission, 128-bit encryption
- 3.5mm TRS analog output, USB-C and iOS compatible digital audio output
- In-built rechargeable lithium-ion battery - up to 7 hours battery life
- Ability to switch between mono or stereo output
- 200m transmission range (line of sight)
The Wireless GO II is a compact wireless microphone system that operates in the 2.4GHz spectrum. The kit includes two transmitters with an internal microphone and a receiver with 3.5mm TRS output. Both Transmitter (TX) and Receiver (RX) include a USB Type-C port used for charging purposes and to be able to connect to a computer for future firmware updates. The receiver can also be used as an interface by connecting it to any computer and recording the audio. They are also compatible with USB-C for Android and Apple products.
In the Box
- 2 x TX
- 1 x RX
- SC5 cable
- 3 x (SC20) USB-C cable
- torage pouch
- 3 x fur windshields