The balanced, lightweight choice for short shotgun mics! The INV-Lite has been designed specifically for interior boom use with a foam windscreen. It offers a more focused solution for smaller, lighter shotgun microphones, allows full placement of a 12cm SGM foam to provide basic wind and plosive protection indoors, and provides super-fast access to the microphone via the revolutionary cam-lever clamp system.
A unique cam-lever clamp holds the mic securely, leaving interference slots free improving sound quality and directionality. Adding a foam windscreen to protect against plosives and light boom swings is fast and simple.
InVision Broadcast & Film Suspensions provide unparalleled protection against shock, vibration, and handling noise for miniature, probe, handheld, and shotgun microphones. Utilising Rycote’s exclusive Lyre technology, these virtually unbreakable shock-mounts are designed with an integral cable clamp to isolate the microphone from cable and stand-borne noise.
With several models designed for use with a vast number of microphone makes and models, InVision Broadcast & Film suspensions provide outstanding shock and handling isolation performance with microphones mounted to boom poles, as well as floor, desk, and suspended stands.
- Designed for shorter, lighter shotgun mics.
- Unique design ensures cancellation slots are free.
- Patented Lyre® technology with new ‘wide’ Lyre® design allowing full foam placement.
- Balanced and lightweight, perfect for indoor boom work.
- Revolutionary cam-lever clamp system.
- Robust, reliable Rycote quality.
- Weighs just 112g (without brass screw adaptor).