Samson's AHX Headset system offers frequency-agile UHF wireless freedom via the world's smallest clip-on transmitter, which places high definition sound, an internal rechargeable battery, and 300' of reliable performance in a device that fits in the palm of your hand. It also has a miniature condenser microphone and low-profile, double ear headset ideal for singers and other active performers.
- Frequency-agile UHF wireless system
- 80 operating channels across 24MHz bandwidth
- Up to eight simultaneous systems per frequency band (region dependent)
- AC adapter and rackmount kit included
CR99 Wireless Receiver
- Rugged all-metal, rack mountable chassis
- Multifunctional backlit LCD (RF, audio, transmitter battery levels)
- Group scan for easy single or multi-system setup
- IR sync wirelessly matches receiver and transmitter frequency
- True RF Diversity design minimizes dropouts
- Tone key prevents unwanted noise when transmitter is off/out of range
- Removable 1/4-wave antennas
- Balanced XLR and 1/4" outputs
ATX Wireless Transmitter
- Clips directly to belt or waistband
- Low-profile, double ear headset
- DE10 miniature condenser microphone capsule with omnidirectional pickup pattern
- Four windscreens included
- Up to eight hours of battery life using built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Sealed gold contact charging connector for included USB-style charger
- Low battery LED indicator
- 300' operating range (line-of-sight)
- Variable Gain control
- 1-touch Mute
ATX-tend Your Reach
The AHX Headset system continues Samson's longstanding commitment to wireless innovation with the world's smallest clip-on transmitter… The ATX Wireless Micro Transmitter clips directly to your belt or waistband, allowing you to you rule the stage with confidence. It provides infrared sync to wirelessly match the receiver and transmitter frequency, easily accessible Gain and Mute controls, a battery life LED indicator and an 8-hour rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
Mic the Performance
The ATX transmitter features a DE10 miniature condenser microphone with an omnidirectional pickup pattern. The DE10's off-axis frequency response is linear, resulting in clear and articulate reproduction regardless of the position of the capsule relative to the sound source. This makes it ideal for capturing a wide variety of performances. The DE10 comes with a low-profile, double ear headset that is meticulously designed to hold the mic in place even when used in more active situations, as well as four windscreens for reducing occurrences of popping and wind noise.
Offering frequency-agile operation, the system's rack mountable CR99 Wireless Receiver provides 80 selectable channels for reliable performance no matter where you are. The receiver's True RF Diversity design minimizes dropouts, while tone key technology prevents unwanted noise when your transmitter is off or out of range.