Samson's AirLine 88 Headset is the ultimate wireless solution for fitness instructors, active performers and energetic presenters. Featuring the water resistant AH8 Headset Transmitter, the AirLine 88 system offers complete wireless freedom with no need for beltpacks and attachment cables. AirLine 88 Headset takes the worry out of wireless.
AirLine 88 Headset System
- High-performance professional UHF wireless system
- Rackmount kit included
CR88 Wireless Receiver
- True diversity design minimizes dropouts
- Up to 16 systems can be operated simultaneously (region dependent)
- Tone key and auto mute functions eliminate background noise during dropouts
- Infrared set links the receiver and transmitter channels
- Balanced XLR and 1/4 outputs
AH8 Headset Transmitter
- Double ear headset transmitter (no beltpack or cable required)
- Moisture resistant coating design is perfect for high-energy classes
- Stainless steel microphone boom
- AE50X micro-miniature microphone element with unidirectional cardiod pickup pattern
- Onboard Level and Mute control
- Rechargeable lithium ion battery offers up to eight hours of operation
- 300' operating range
The lightweight AH8 Headset Transmitter's active design fits comfortably and securely to provide a full range of movement, even in Yoga, Pilates and Zumba applications. The AH8 features a moisture resistant coating and a marine-grade stainless steel microphone boom to protect its components from perspiration. The stainless steel boom enables custom placement of the headset's custom AE50X micro-miniature microphone capsule, which features a unidirectional cardiod pickup pattern to prevent feedback and other unwanted noise. In addition, the AH8's rechargeable lithium ion battery provides up to eight hours of operation.
The frequency-agile AirLine 88 Headset provides a best-in-class 300' wireless range. The system's rack-mountable CR288 Wireless Receiver provides 16 channel options for interference-free performance. For fast setup, IR set technology wirelessly matches the operating channel of the transmitter to the receiver. The AirLine 88 Headset supports the simultaneous use of up to 16 systems (region dependent) to support larger facilities and multi-presenter situations.
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.