Designed to produce the key elements of power, portability and exceptional sound, the Auro D210 2-Way Active Loudpeaker is a compact enclosure that combines superior components and meticulous engineering. Compact yet resilient, this loudspeaker offers 200 watts of output power and clear, full-range audio. Ideal for installation purposes, gigging musicians and general live sound reinforcement applications, the Auro D210 provides a versatile speaker solution that integrates easily into PA setups.
- Compact, lightweight Class D 2-way active loudspeakers
- 10-inch extended range low frequency driver
- 1-inch (25mm) compression driver with 1-inch exit
- 200 watts of output power
- Mic/Line input with Volume control and Clip LED
- Additional Line output allows linking of multiple speakers
- 1 3/8-inch (35mm) pole mount receptacle
- Floor monitor positioning options
The Auro D210 features a conveniently lightweight Class D design, producing big sound thanks to its 10-inch extended low frequency driver and accompanying 1-inch (25mm) compression driver. Immersive, articulate bass and sweet, lucid highs create well-balanced and expressive audio suitable for any situation where pro-quality sound is a must.
For additional versatility, this speaker features a Mic/Line input with Volume control and Clip LED. Also, a Line output allows for the linking of multiple speakers. The Auro D210 features a 1 3/8-inch (35mm) pole mount receptacle and floor monitor positioning options for flexible setup.
Bridging the gap between portable and fixed installation applications, the Auro D210 is perfect for sound professionals and performers seeking serious power and true sonic purity.