As smartphones have grown more powerful, there's been a huge shift towards digital media creation and consumption on mobile devices. Smartphones have already met the demands for stunning video, but whether you're a filmmaker, mobile journalist, vlogger, streamer, videographer or anyone that creates video content, you know the audio is just as integral of a component to the final project.
Samson's Go Mic Mobile is the first professional wireless microphone system that connects directly to smartphones without the need for cumbersome adaptors or interfaces, turning your phone into a pro-level video camera capable of capturing high definition audio anywhere.
- 2.4GHz digital wireless system
- Low latency audio transmission with no video sync issues
- Dual-channel receiver mounts directly to smartphones, tablets, digital cameras and tripods via included bracket arms, hook-and-loop fasteners, 1/4"-20 adapter, shoe mount adapter
- Plugs directly into iPhone and other iOS devices via included Lightning cable
- Plugs directly into Android devices via USB Micro B or USB-C cables (both included)
- Receiver offers up to 13 hours of battery life via rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Frequency response of 10Hz-22kHz
- Switchable 1/8" headphone/line and USB audio outputs with volume control
- Two microphone transmitter configurations available (handheld, lavalier with beltpack)
- PXD2 Beltpack Transmitter with LM8 Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone
- Up to 100' operating range (line-of-sight)
- Up to three simultaneous systems (six total transmitters)
- 1/8" (3.5mm) audio cable, USB charge cable and power adapter also included
No Wires... or Video Sync Issues!
A dual-channel digital wireless system operating in the 2.4GHz band, Go Mic Mobile offers up to 100' (30m) of reliable, crystal clear operation to capture the sound of your stories, without wires. The system automatically selects the clearest operating channel for your location, while uncompressed, low latency audio transmission prevents audio sync issues.
Mount, Plug and Play
The system's receiver attaches directly to smartphones, tablets, digital cameras and tripods using the included mounting accessories (bracket arms, hook-and-loop fasteners, 1/4"-20 adapter, shoe mount adapter). From there, just plug Go Mic Mobile into your iOS device via the included Lightning cable, Android vedives via USB Micro B or USB-C cables (both included), digital camera, camcorder or computer and start recording. And keep recording, as the receiver offers up to 13 hours of battery life from its built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
Go Mic Mobile offers two unique microphone transmitter configurations: Q8 dynamic handheld and LM8 omnidirectional lavalier with beltpack. Each system can pair and operate up to two transmitters simultaneously with its receiver. The two signals can be mixed together or recorded separately for additional post-production editing. On larger scale, you can operate up to three full systems simultaneously... That's six total microphones/transmitters!
Bring professional wireless technology to your mobile filmmaking with Samson's Go Mic Mobile, and create your own path. Where will you Go?®