The Samson LM7x is a low-profile, unidirectional lavalier microphone with a miniature condenser mic capsule. It provides outstanding audio reproduction, as well as a lightweight/inconspicuous clip design, that's perfect for a variety of live and broadcast vocal applications. And with four adapter cables included, the LM7x can be used with most popular wireless systems.
- Lavalier microphone with 6.84mm condenser mic capsule
- Lightweight/inconspicuous clip design for placement on ties, lapels, etc.
- Ideal for broadcast, presentation, house of worship, theater and other vocal applications
- Unidirectional pickup pattern
- 50Hz–12kHz frequency response
- Includes four detachable adapter cables (1/8" [3.5mm], Hirose® 4-Pin, Switchcraft® TA3F, Switchcraft® TA4F) for compatibility with most popular wireless transmitters
- "Cat fur" windscreen, four standard windscreens, mic clip and carry case included
Tie in Great Sound
With a unidirectional pickup pattern, the LM7x's 6.84mm miniature mic capsule captures stunning audio from directly in front of the mic while rejecting sound from the rear and minimizing feedback. Plus, its lightweight clip design offers low-profile, nearly invisible placement on ties, lapels and more.
Versatility Times Four
The LM7x comes with four detachable microphone cables with 1/8" (3.5mm), Hirose® 4-Pin, Switchcraft® TA3F and Switchcraft® TA4F adapters respectively. This makes the LM7x well suited for use with Samson wireless systems (TA3F), as well as most other popular wireless systems.
In addition to the lightweight/inconspicuous mic clip, the LM7x is bundled with a "cat fur" windscreen, as well as four standard windscreens, for reducing wind noise and P-pops. A carry case is also included for protecting/transporting the mic and all of its components.