Hear the Possibilities.
Zi200 Professional Reference Earphones with dual micro-balanced Armature Drivers offer a superior upgrade option to conventional in-ear monitors for onstage performance and personal listening. Each earbud features dual high-definition micro balanced armature drivers with an acoustic filter and custom designed crossover to produce an extended, highly accurate audio response.
A Comfortable, Customized Fit
Zi200 include a lightweight, contoured earbud shape that is designed to fit comfortably in your ears for long performance and listening sessions. In addition, moldable ear hooks with memory wire keep the earphones secure while you move across the stage. Zi200 come with three pairs of silicon tips and two pairs of Comply™ Isolation T-100 Premium Earphone Tips to provide the perfect fit and up to 20dB sound isolation.
Strong and Sound
The earphones include a high-quality 3.75' braided wire cable with high tensile strength and a gold-plated 1/8" (3.5mm) right angle connector that can handle the most active performance applications. A 1/4" adapter and hard, zippered carry case are also provided.
- Compact, lightweight reference earphones
- Designed for live performance monitoring, audiophile/casual music listening
- Dual high-definition micro balanced armature drivers with acoustic filter and custom crossover per earbud
- Extended, highly accurate audio response
- 20Hz - 20kHz frequency response
- 15 - 18dB (with silicon tips), 20dB (with Comply™ tips) isolation level
- Earbuds with sleek, black finish
- Moldable ear hooks via memory wire for a secure, customized fit
- 3.75' black braided wire cable with gold-plated, right angle 1/8" (3.5mm) connector
- Two Comply™ Premium Foam Tip pairs, three silicon tip pairs for excellent sound isolation, in-ear fit options
- 1/4" adapter and carry case included