Practical, central, intelligent: The 19 inch 1 RU L 6000 charging station delivers power centrally and directly in the rack. Up to four freely selectable charging modules can accommodate two bodypack or handheld battery packs each (a total of 8 charging ports for battery packs BA 60 or BA 61). Three-color LEDs give a quick overview of the charging status. The intelligent control system prevents heat buildup and also offers a mode that optimally charges the batteries for extended storage periods.
The charging station L 6000 has a modular construction and is futureproof: Charging stations for future battery pack types can simply be retrofitted. Choose from LM 6060 or LM 6061 modules in any combination.
Extensive details regarding temperature, remaining charging time, run times, charging cycles and battery quality can be retrieved via the Wireless Systems Manager (WSM).
- 19 inch charging station in 1 RU
- Flexible configurations with loading modules for handheld transmitters or bodypack battery packs (Digital 6000 and Digital 9000)
- Quick overview of charging status with three-color LEDs
- Intelligent charging control with four fans for optimum cooling
- Storage mode keeps battery packs in optimum charge condition for longer storage periods
- Integrates into the Wireless Systems Manager
What's In The Box:
- 1 L 6000
- 1 Mains Cable (EU, UK or US plug)
- 4 Dummy Cover incl. Screws
- Quick Guide
- Savety Guide
- 2 Sticker
- 4 Rubber Feet
Note: LM 6060 and LM 6061 modules shown in photo are for reference only; these are sold separately and are required for operation.