Crafted with premium materials and engineered by the brand musicians and creators trust, the AONIC 40 Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones deliver studio-quality audio in a portable design. Experience an unparalleled combination of comfort, audio performance and durability wherever your day takes you.
- Clear, studio-quality sound engineered from decades of experience developing products for music legends and performers of all kinds.
- Adjustable noise cancellation blocks out noise for a truly immersive listening experience. Three digital ANC settings for extended low-frequency cancellation and a natural experience.
- Environment Mode allows you to hear the outside world with the push of a button.
- Lightweight and portable design folds flat and collapses for easy travel and storage.
- Up to 25 hours battery life with quick charge capability. Fifteen minutes of charge gets you 5 hours of use.
- Long-wearing comfort and durability built to last and withstand the rigors of the road.
- Made with premium materials including glass filled nylon and aircraft grade aluminum alloy.
- Customizable EQ. Choose from multiple presets, or create your own custom EQ using the free ShurePlus PLAY app. Saves directly to your headphones for easy transfer across other apps or devices.
- Premium call quality with exceptional audio through beamforming microphones for video conferencing and phone calls. Dual USB audio mode allows for two-way mic communication with the included USB-C cable.
- Bluetooth 5 Wireless Technology
- Support for multiple codecs including Qualcomm® aptX™, aptX™ HD, AAC, and SBC.
- Connect to wired sources with 3.5mm analog audio input to stay connected to any device, including airplane entertainment systems.
- ShurePlus Play app