The Shure Mobile Recording Kit enables you to record & monitor professional quality content, no matter where you are. Connect the MV5 microphone directly to your computer or mobile phone, and plug in the SRH240A headphones to the microphone for real-time monitoring.
In the box
MOTIV MV5 Digital Condenser Microphone
The MV5 delivers great audio quality in a sleek, low-profile vintage design. Made for iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, iPad Air, iPad mini 2, iPad (4th generation), iPad mini, iPod touch (5th generation).
iPad, iPhone, iPod, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPad Air, iPad mini, and Lightning are trademarks of Apple Inc.
- Features a custom-tuned microphone capsule for best-in-class audio
- Connects directly to any iOS device: no adapters required
- Offers 3 DSP preset modes (Vocals, Flat, Instrument) that automatically optimize EQ, compression and limiting for the sound source
- Mounts on any 1/4" standard camera tripod via an integrated thread mount for convenient positioning
- For home studio recording, podcasting, and audio for video chat
- Compatible with iOS, Android, Mac and PC devices
- Features 3 DSP preset modes, headphone monitoring capabilities, and 2 color options
- Includes MV5, stand, USB and Lightning cables, and user guide
Mobile App High quality recording on any Apple lightning device, delivered. The MOTIV app is loaded with smart features for digital recording on the go. It enables 24bit/48khz recording with all MOTIV products along with full control of the MV88 digital stereo condenser mic. Whether you're music recording, field recording, interviewing or capturing video, the five preset modes (speech, singing, acoustic, loud, flat) automatically adjust gain, stereo width, equalization and compression for pro results. The app also includes advanced features to further optimize your recordings.
SRH240A Professional Closed Back Headphones
The SRH240A Headphones from Shure provide excellent sound reproduction and comfort. With 40 mm neodymium dynamic drivers optimized for general listening and monitoring, the SRH240A Headphones reproduce deep bass with clear mids and highs. Impedance, power handling and sensitivity are all calibrated for connection to most consumer and professional audio devices. Includes threaded 1/4" (6.3 mm) nickel-plated adapter.
- Wide frequency range delivers full bass and detailed highs
- Optimized performance for use with most pro and consumer audio devices
- NEW: Re-engineered headband & earcup construction for more ergonomic, comfortable fit
- Closed-back, circumaural design rests comfortably over the ears and reduces background noise
- Legendary Shure quality to withstand the rigors of everyday use