Wireless Desktop Base for MX405 and MX410 Microflex Miniature Gooseneck Microphones. Fully compatible with SLX wireless systems, including the SLX4L wireless receiver with logic output for applications requiring logic functionality.Features:
- Sleek, low profile design
- Frequency agile, microprocessor controlled transmitter
- IR link to SLX receiver for automatic frequencysynchronization
- Programmable frequency Group/Channel display
- Programmable mute function
- Operates on two AA batteries
- Compatible with all Shure SLX Wireless systems
- Supports Shure MX405 and MX410 Mini Gooseneck Microphones
- Commshield technology for protection from RF interference
Microphone Placement:Place the MX890 no more than 25 cm (1 ft.) from the edge of the table. Aim the microphone toward the talker and away from loudspeakers and noise sources. Use one microphone for each talker. Pickup angle with a cardioid cartridge is 130 deg. at "–3 dB. Pickup angle with a supercardioid cartridge is 115 deg. at "–3 dB.
Receiver:Make sure the receiver is within sight of the transmitter. Do not place receiver behind a metal barrier or any reflective surface.Refer to the SLX Wireless System User Guide for more information.
Connecting Gooseneck:Align the pin on the microphone 1. flange with the slot on the desktop base.Insert the gooseneck into the 2. desktop base and lock it in place by rotating the gooseneck sleeve clockwise.The low-cut filter attenuates frequencies below 150 Hz by 6 dB per octave.