The P10TR425CL is part of the PSM 1000 wireless systems family.
PSM®1000 Personal Monitor Systems feature a full-rack, dual-channel transmitter ideal for professional tours and installations and a diversity bodypack receiver that delivers pristine RF signal and audio quality. Networkability over Ethernet enables remote control of transmitter and frequency coordination via Wireless Workbench® 6 software.
- Features a diversity bodypack receiver and optional stereo or mono modes
- Offers networkability over Ethernet connection and bodypack rechargeability with the Shure SB900 lithium-ion battery
- Provides 49 compatible frequencies per band
- Delivers a 72 MHz–80 MHz tuning bandwidth (regionally dependent)
P10R+ Bodypack Receiver
Shure’s P10R is a low-profile, diversity bodypack receiver for use with the PSM® 1000 Personal Monitor System. The P10R+ twin-antenna diversity Bodypack Receiver brings personal monitoring to its highest level yet, putting category-leading audio quality, robust RF performance, and touring-grade features right at your fingertips. Its advanced digital signal processing technology delivers unparalleled audio quality with more headroom, better stereo separation, and higher fidelity. With premium features like full bandwidth RF scan, Precision Front-End RF Filtering, and Automatic RF Gain Control, P10R+ meets the needs of professional audio applications of all sizes, including IEM and IFB applications.
Touring-Grade Design and Performance
- Twin-antenna diversity bodypack receivers with advanced digital signal processing technology dramatically improve signal reception and increase range
- Networked control via Ethernet connection vastly simplifies setup for high channel counts and enables remote control via Wireless Workbench software
- CueMode allows monitoring of different stage mixes and storing of up to 20 separate channels on one bodypack for quick and easy reference
- MixMode® technology combines two separate audio channels for simultaneous listening in both ears, or transmit two independent IFB program feeds
- Compatibility with PSM® 900 receivers (in the same frequency range) facilitates streamlined inventory management for rental and touring needs
Robust RF Performance and Networked Control
- Precision front-end RF filtering significantly reduces RF interference for a cleaner, stronger RF signal, fewer dropouts, and fewer audible artifacts
- Automatic RF gain control prevents signal distortion due to RF overload before it can affect performance
- Networked frequency coordination simplifies setup for high channel counts.
- Full bandwidth scan from the P10R+ bodypack receivers finds clean, compatible frequencies and provides a graphic spectrum plot viewable from the bodypack menu screen
- IR sync enables you to send the identified frequencies and spectrum plot to the P10T transmitter directly
Exceptional Audio Quality
- Advanced digital signal processing technology in the P10R+ receivers deliver more headroom, improved stereo separation, and higher audio fidelity
- Patented Audio Reference Companding offers natural and transparent sound
Advanced Rechargeability Options
- The SB900 lithium-ion rechargeable battery provides extended usage times and precise tracking of remaining life and charge cycle details
- The SCB800-US eight-bay charger brings up to eight SB900 batteries to full charge within two hours and has charge status LEDs for each battery
- The SBC200 dual-docking charger works with SB900A, PSM 900 (P9RA and P9RA+ only), PSM 1000 (P10R and P10R+ only), QLX-D® Digital Wireless Systems, ULX-D® Digital Wireless Systems, and Axient® Digital (AD1 and AD2 only), available with and without power supply
- The SBC220 networked dual-docking charger works with SB900A, PSM 900 (P9RA+ only), PSM 1000 (P10R+ only), QLX-D Digital Wireless Systems, ULX-D Digital Wireless Systems, and Axient Digital (AD1 and AD2 only), available with and without power supply. When the SBC220 is connected to a network, the battery information for each transmitter can be viewed remotely.
The P10T is a networkable, full-rack, dual channel wireless transmitter used in conjunction with the P10R Wireless Bodypack Receiver as part of the PSM®1000 Personal Monitor System. It offers a 72 MHz wide tuning bandwidth, networked remote control via Wireless Workbench® software, advanced rechargeability options, and PSM®900 backwards compatibility.
Connections include balanced ¼” and XLR, loop out, dual Ethernet ports, and headphone monitor out.
Comes with front or back mountable antennas, and power and Ethernet jumper cables.
- Full rack, dual-channel transmitter in a professional, touring grade chassis
- 72 MHz wide tuning range provides flexibility and performance in crowded, unpredictable RF environments
- Networkable over Ethernet connection to provide comprehensive frequency coordination and transmitter remote control via Wireless Workbench® software:
- RF mute enable/disable
- RF output power adjustments
- Aux/line level
- Audio input level
- Channel/device name edit
- Firmware updates
- Backwards-compatible with PSM®900 receivers
- RF Mute Switch allows system setup without causing RF interference
- Sync RF scan information from a P10R bodypack quickly and easily over IR link
- Switchable 10/50/100 mW output power provides a robust RF link in a variety of performance environments
- Spectrum display provides a detailed frequency plot on the menu screen with selectable zoom
- Front panel audio input gain adjustment and LED level meter with clipping indicator
- Exceptional transmitter linearity vastly reduces frequency intermodulation, allowing more compatible channels per frequency range
- High-contrast LCD with grouped menu items provides an intuitive user interface
- Front or back mountable antennas
- Compatible with PA421A and PA821A antenna combiners
- Loop out connectors for multiple mix setups and easy installation
- Switchable +4dBu and -10 dBV input level
- Balanced, ¼" and XLR connectors
- 1/8" headphone out on the front panel for easy monitoring