This podcasting kit contains everything you need to get going and more.
- Cardioid Vocal Microphone (x1)
Shure SM7B Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Broadcast Microphone
The SM7B dynamic microphone has a smooth, flat, wide-range frequency response appropriate for music and speech in all professional audio applications. It features excellent shielding against electromagnetic hum generated by computer monitors, neon lights, and other electrical devices. The SM7B has been updated from earlier models with an improved bracket design that offers greater stability. In addition to its standard windscreen, it also includes the A7WS windscreen for close-talk applications.
- Flat, wide-range frequency response for exceptionally clean and natural reproduction of both music and speech
- Bass rolloff and mid-range emphasis (presence boost) controls with graphic display of response setting
- Improved rejection of electromagnetic hum, optimized for shielding against broadband interference emitted by computer monitors
- Internal "air suspension" shock isolation virtually eliminates mechanical noise transmission
- Highly effective pop filter eliminates need for any add-on protection against explosive breath sounds, even for close-up vocals or narration
- Now shipping with the A7WS detachable windscreen, designed to reduce plosive sounds and gives a warmer tone for close-talk vocals
- Yoke mounting with captive stand nut for easy mounting and dismounting provides precise control of microphone position
- Classic cardioid polar pattern, uniform with frequency and symmetrical about axis, to provide maximum rejection and minimum coloration of off-axis sound
- Rugged construction and excellent cartridge protection for outstanding reliability
Whirlwind MK410 Accusonic+2 Microphone Cable - 10 feet
Whirlwind MK Series mic cables are built with Accusonic+2 cable and fitted with Whirlwind XLR connectors to ensure superior cable performance year after year. Accusonic+2 features finely stranded center conductors and braided shield for superior noise rejection.
Heil Sound PL2T Broadcast Microphone Boom with Internal Cable Run
The Heil Sound PL2T Topless mount is a unique and versatile boom that utilizes a system of perfectly balanced internal springs to provide perfect balance and silent, effortless adjustment of its position. The PL2T easily handles microphones weighing up to 3.5 lb. (1.6 kg), and it makes for a professional-looking installation without adding to the clutter in front of you. The Heil PL-2T features a hollow channel that the microphone cable can be fed through and provides the perfect cable maintenance. The unique Topless design of the PL2T allows you to remove the top and back cover plates, so you can thread the microphone cable along the spine of the mount. Once the cable is in place, you snap the cover plates back in place, for a clean installation with no visible wiring.
The PL2T includes a C-clamp that allows for mounting on tables up to 1.5 inches thick
The PL2T is shipped with a standard "C" clamp mount that will accept an 1.5" thick table. An optional flush mount is available which screws to the top of a table or desk surface.
For mounting of your Heil Microphone, the PL2T accepts all of the Heil (industry standard) 5/8" - 27 threaded mic clips or shock mounts. The chrome threaded stem can be locked into the optimum mounting position, depending upon the exact type of microphone and/or shock mount