The A10 Digital Wireless System is designed for the technical demands and requirements of today's RF-hostile, multi-channel productions. The A10-TX and A20-Mini digital transmitter and A10-RX two channel receiver deliver broadcast-quality audio and reliable digital RF performance with an easy, multi-system setup.
- Low-noise, studio-grade balanced input for microphones and line level inputs with analogue limiter and 48 V phantom power.
- State-of-the-art 100% digital long-range modulation delivers the longest transmission distance of any system on the market.
- Standard and long-range modulations offer full bandwidth (10 Hz – 20 kHz), ultra-low distortion, and high dynamic range.
- Built-in Bluetooth® to remotely control the A10-TX from an Android or iOS device using the A10-TX Remote app.
- Powered by two AA (LR6) batteries.
The A10's proprietary digital RF topology and Advanced Digital Diversity System is the result of years of research, laboratory experimentation, and customer experience. The result is a wireless link with full 20 kHz audio bandwidth, high dynamic range, ultra-low distortion, an extremely low 2 millisecond end-to-end delay in Standard modulation. The A10 System allows the user to operate up to 20 channels in an 8 MHz TV channel, maximizing spectrum efficiency.
With firmware version 5.00, the A10/A20 Wireless System delivers the longest transmission distance of any system on the market.¹ The state-of-the-art, 100% digital long-range modulation offers the same great audio quality (10 Hz – 20 kHz) as our Standard modulation scheme with a longer range for both line-of-sight and heavy multipath transmission.
The core of the A10-TX-US transmitter is its low-noise, high-dynamic-range analog input. It accepts signals from low-level lavalier microphones to balanced line-level. The 3-pin LEMO input offers analogue limiters, 5 volt bias for lavalier microphones, as well as 12 and 48 volt phantom power for balanced microphones.
The wireless boom has become a requirement for many productions. The A10-TX-US is the first digital wireless transmitter that accepts either lavalier microphones or a phantom-powered balanced microphones. With the A10-TX-US mounted on the boom pole a user gains numerous advantages, including:
- 1/4-wave antenna in free-space for maximum RF radiating efficiency,
- The flexibility to mount the transmitter at the top, bottom, or clipped to a boom operator's belt,
- A true balanced input with superior noise rejection and immunity to induced RF interference,
- Integrated digital recorder with precision timecode generator (for Mic / Line-level operations),
- Convenient Bluetooth control,
- Built-in 12 or 48 V phantom power with a full 10 mA supply,
- One unit which accepts lavaliers, balanced microphones, and line-level camera hop signals.