The SM500i-II is a 5.25-inch, two-way surface-mount speaker with a midsize enclosure design that delivers effective low-end response (60 Hz) and optimal off-axis performance (2 to 10 kHz). SoundTube’s proprietary BroadBeam® waveguide tweeter system delivers consistent high-performance audio across operating bandwidth.
The SM500i-II speaker design incorporates a low-profile grille, six-position tap switch with transformer bypass and mounting hardware, including the Stealth™ bracket mounting system. The SM500i-II incorporates a security knob to reduce tampering after placement, unlimited directional aiming, and a low profile.
- BroadBeam® waveguide technology delivers a consistent dispersion pattern up to 10 kHz for maximum coverage area per speaker.
- One 5.25 inch (133 mm) polypropylene woofer and one 1.0 inch (25 mm) convex titanium tweeter with FerroFluid™ cooling.
- 86.0 dB average sensitivity offers high output capabilities and reduced amplification costs.
- Includes stainless steel screws and weatherized components for indoor and outdoor applications (SM500i-II-WX available for severe weather installations).
- Easy access, six-position selectable tap switch for 25-, 70.7- and 100-volt applications with transformer bypass position.
- Patented ZeroReflection™ enclosure technology for optimal sound reproduction and cabinet rigidity.
- Aluminum grille with powder-coat finish
- Includes the new SM500i-II Stealth™ bracket mounting system.
- Vertical and horizontal pivoting allow the SM500i-II to be aimed anywhere within the installation space.
- Low profile enclosure design keeps the speaker close to the wall.
- UL 1480 (UEAY) planned. • High-quality black or white paint finish.
- Included Accessories: Safety cable with speaker mounting bolt, Euroblock connector, wall mount bracket and terminal weather boot.