The A32 provides SSL SuperAnalogueTM I/O to Dante and AES 67 based IP networks. A32 includes redundant network connections* and PSUs. It features 32 line inputs and 32 line outputs.
*Network B connectivity provides a future hardware upgrade path for direct SFP fibre connection
SSL Network I/O is a range of devices which facilitate use of IP Audio networking using Audinate's Dante technology for broadcast audio production. Dante is an IP Audio Network which uses standard IT infrastructure for audio transport, routing, device discovery and control. In built discoverability, Remote Device Control, and plug and play operation makes Dante the ideal solution for broadcast production using IP Audio networks. With Dante committed to conform with AVB standards, AES67 and SMPTE 2110, the SSL Network I/O range is ready for future networked audio developments.
Dante IP audio networking offers a fresh approach to audio routing and asset sharing for broadcast production with a wide range of benefits.
- High Channel Counts: 512ch @ 48kHz (256 @ 96kHz) on a single 1GB connection
- Guaranteed Interoperability: plug and play discoverability of 500 devices from 220 different manufacturers - and growing
- Remote Device Control: parameters configured anywhere on the network
- Reduced Cost: standard low cost IT hardware, standard and/or existing Cat 5 or Cat 6 cabling with audio and control on the same network down a single cable
- Simplifed Interconnectivity: Ethernet/IP connectivity simplifies interfacing with a wide range of devices including Intercoms and Station Automation
- Flexible Scalability: systems can grow as your needs evolve. Want a bigger network? Add another switch!
- Full Network Redundancy: technology tried and tested across many industries and fully compatible with all network redundancy models
- Distributed Routing Control: routing control from unlimited devices or terminals
- Absolute Resilience: catastrophic failure of a single device will have no effect on any other devices in the network
- Standards compliant: IEEE and IETF compliant thus deployable on and can mix with trac on any standard IP infrastructure. SSL Network I/O is AES67 compliant.