For single-user educational licenses (EE), teachers, educators and students of universities, public and private (music) schools, and SAE Institutes are eligible. Teachers must be employed by an eligible institution, while students must be currently enrolled at an eligible institution. Must show us proof of eligibility to purchase.
Make your live easier with VST Live, the ultimate live performance system. A unique, stable software solution, it is designed for musicians who want to put on a great show, including sound, lights and video, wherever you are. VST Live comes with a vast array of virtual instruments, sync features for your music, text and chord symbol displaying on other devices, video, Cubase import, MIDI tracks for direct DMX light control and much more.
From practicing at home to rehearsing with your band; from solo shows in bars, clubs and at small parties to full band shows and big stage productions, the wide-ranging facilities of VST Live make it the right choice for everyone.
- Onboard sequencer with click track for triggering complex patterns and samples
- Record your performance and export for further editing and post-production
- Connect with your band - use a wireless local area network (WLAN) with VST Live to send your band members lyrics, chord symbols, and notes for each song, perfectly in sync with the performance
- Make your Live even easier - easily import files from Cubase or other DAWs for arranging audio, MIDI, and video files
- Stacks - high quality effects within VST Live's stacks will make you sound just like you do on your recordings
- Tracks - assemble MIDI performances, pre-recorded audio files, lighting and video control data, click tracks, and more to produce all the parts that accompany your live playing
- Mixer includes all controls you need, including volume, panning, and EQ to shape the overall sound of your show
- DMX - create, add, and edit a stage lighting production
- Project File contains everything you need - audio settings, the set list, MIDI/audio sequencing data, program changes for VST instruments/effects chains, and control data for video and mixing.
- VST Live App - when installed on iOS devices on the same network as the computer running VST Live, the app shows Chords, Lyrics, and a Metronome
- Chords - keep all musicians in sync by dragging and dropping chord symbols into VST Live's Chord Track, then share the chord progressions for each instrument with that musician's mobile device on the network
- Lyrics - with lyrics mode in the VST Live app, you can share the lyrics to your songs with all the singers on stage
- Metronome - none of the performers will miss a beat, thanks to the Metronome function keeping everyone in time