SymNet user control in every part of a building! T-5 Touchscreens’ are ideal for houses of worship, conference rooms, auditoriums, hospitality — anywhere users need to control audio sources and levels. The vivid, high-resolution display employs a 5-inch, 800×480 TFT capacitive touch screen.
A SymVue interface with fully customizable controls including level controls, icons and volume level indicators per touchscreen provide multiple Symetrix DSP system functions such as input selection, auto-mixing and even room combining. Custom multi-lingual GUIs can be quickly designed using Symetrix Composer and SymVue software, then exported to as many as 80 T-5 Touchscreens on a system.
Directly managed by Symetrix Composer T-5 Touchscreens’ can simultaneously export/update to named groups of up to 80 touchscreens with programmers’ choice of four different configurations for each export. Framed by a subtle matte black bezel, T-5 Touchscreens fit landscape (horizontally) in any U.S. or EU 2-gang receptacle. There is no need for external power supplies, since T-5 Touchscreens are PoE-powered.
- The Next Generation of Control with a new glass touchscreen
- 5-inch hi-res touchscreen for Symetrix DSP systems
- Easy-to-program SymVue control interface
- Up to 80 T-5 Touchscreens per system
- Batch-configuration of multiple T-5 Touchscreens
- Fits U.S. and European 2-gang wall and junction boxes
- PoE powered
- Symetrix 5-Year Warranty