VOICETONE T1 automatically reacts to your voice and applies studio-quality dynamics and EQ to bring out your most-exciting vocal tone. Now you can put a recorded sheen on your live singing – without the setup and adjustment of complex equipment normally required to achieve “that sound”.
- Single-button stompbox gives your live voice a recorded sheen with automatic adaptive Tone control
- Uses TC Helicon Adaptive Tone technology for perfect EQ, compression, de-essing and gating
- Shapes and controls your vocal sound to sit perfectly in the mix, plus gives you the freedom to adjust the compression and EQ shaping
- Simple 2-knob control gets you up and running in seconds
- High-quality, low-noise mic preamp for pristine vocals
- On/off foot switch for quick performance control
- Warmth button toggles just the right amount of additional low-frequency fullness into your vocal sound
- Allows chaining to other VOICETONE SINGLES vocal processors or DITTO MIC LOOPER to expand creative possibilities
- Compatible with remote Mic Control using the TC Helicon MP-75 microphone
- Rugged, road-worthy construction for years of dependable use
- Power supply included
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Canada
It’s Just this Simple...
• Plug in your mic, plug your pedal into the mixer and set the gain
• Turn on the effect
• (That’s it)
Of course, you can always change the style or the amount of correction, but you shouldn’t need the manual – unless you’re making a fire!
You can chain VOICETONE T1 to all of the other VOICETONE singles, mixing and matching effects to define your personal sound. It also works with DITTO MIC LOOPER, the pure looping pedal for singers and instrumentalists. Use the Singles Connect Kit (available separately) to mix and match up to 4 TC HELICON vocal effect pedals together conveniently, simply – and with less cable clutter than ever before.
Under The Hood
Beneath VOICETONE T1’s sturdy, die-cast metal case, you’ll be getting the same quality processing you’ve come to expect from our flagship VoiceLive® vocal processors. You’ll also find a clean, quiet mic preamp that rivals high-end touring mixers, plus studio-quality analog to digital conversion. There’s even a USB connection for firmware updates.
1. Control multiple bands of EQ to reduce ‘muddiness’ and add brightness
2. Add studio polish, reduce vocal peaks and unwanted T, S and D sounds
3. Add warmth and fullness – without making your voice sound muddy
4. Dedicated on-off switch and USB connection for updates
More Mic, More Control
You can completely control VOICETONE T1 from your mic – simply plug in a TC HELICON MP-75 microphone (sold separately). We call it Mic Control, and it allows you to command both the stage – and the audience!