The 1RU Bridge-IT XTRA is a cost effective, high-performance, point-to- point and multi-point stereo IP audio codec with all the features of the Bridge-IT IP codec and more! Bridge-IT XTRA includes dual power supplies, front and rear panel stereo headphone sockets, 4 GPIO in/outs and aptX® Enhanced as standard. It also includes SD/SDHC card audio backup.
Bridge-IT XTRA is capable of transporting audio streams reliably, simply and effectively over IP data networks such as wired and wireless LANs, WANs, the internet, satellite IP, Wi-MAX and Wi-Fi. It is perfect for:
- Studio-to-Transmitter Link (STL) applications
- Studio-to-Studio Links
- IP Multi-unicasting
- IP multicasting on compatible IP networks
- Simple remote broadcast links
Bridge-IT XTRA is inexpensive and allows broadcasters to expand their IP network at a fraction of the cost of competing IP codecs without compromising on broadcast quality features. Unlike most low cost IP audio codecs, Bridge-IT XTRA has all the broadcast input connectors you would expect on a full-featured codec. Simultaneous analog and digital AES/EBU audio outputs are provided on XLR connectors and it includes front and rear panel ¼” (6.35mm) stereo headphone outputs.
- Suitable for point-to-point and multi-point IP connections over IP networks including WANs like the internet.
- EBU N/ACIP Tech 3326 compatibility over IP
- Linear audio with a suite of high quality broadcast algorithms as standard, including Opus, aptX® Enhanced, AAC-LC, AAC-HE v.1 and AAC-HE v.2, AAC-LD, AAC-ELD
- Tieline's loss-tolerant MusicPLUS algorithm provides up to 22 kHz stereo audio quality with 20ms coding delay at bit rates as low as 96kbps - making it ideal for today's IP and 3G networks.
- Tieline Music can deliver up to 15 kHz FM quality mono audio at bit-rates as low as 24Kbps, with only 20 milliseconds encoding delay.
- G.711 (u-law and a-law) G.722, MPEG Layer 2, MP3 playback from an SD/SDHC card
- SmartStream IP software automatically manages jitter buffering, forward error correction and packet repair.
- Full hardware front panel interface including navigation, LCD display, PPM metering and dialing key pad.
- Web GUI for programming codec functionality and RS232 data connections.
- Broadcast quality analog XLR inputs/outputs.
- XLR digital AES/EBU input/output.
- Simultaneous analog and digital AES/EBU audio outputs.
- Onboard SDHC card slot for automatic audio failover.
- ¼” (6.35mm) stereo headphone output on front and rear panels.
- Dual redundant IEC power sockets.
- 4 relay inputs and 4 opto-isolated outputs plus RS-232 for local and remote control of equipment at either end of your codec link.
- USB slave connection for codec configuration.
Buy today and receive:
- Point-to-point bidirectional mono or stereo IP audio.
- The ability to send up to 6 stereo multi-unicast connections over LANs and WANs like the internet.
- Multicasting to unlimited numbers of codecs across compatible IP networks.
- High quality low-delay linear audio.
- Wide selection of low delay, high quality algorithms.
- EBU N/ACIP Tech 3326 compatibility over IP and can connect to any SIP-enabled IP codec.
- Simultaneous analog and digital AES/EBU outputs.
- Automatic SD/SDHC card backup for connection fail over.
- Web-GUI for remote control and configuration.
- Tieline’s SmartStream technology for maintaining reliable IP streaming.
Simple to use...
Compare Bridge-IT XTRA’s superior programming functionality and simple user interface with other low cost 1RU codecs. Bridge-IT XTRA features a full hardware front panel interface including navigation buttons, LCD display, PPM metering and dialing key pad. It can also be configured and controlled remotely using the Toolbox web-GUI interface.
Broadcast Multiple Connections
Multicast stereo audio over compatible networks to unlimited end-points, or send up to 6 stereo multi-unicast audio streams over WANs like the internet.
Bridge-IT XTRA comes with 16 or 24bit, 48kHz linear audio for crystal clear, low-latency uncompressed sound. Standard broadcast algorithms available include:
- AAC-LC and AAC-HE v.1 and v.2
- AAC-LD, AAC-ELD
- aptX® Enhanced
- MPEG Layer 2
- Tieline Music (15kHz)
- Tieline MusicPLUS (22kHz) which delivers stereo audio with 20 ms encode delay at 96Kbps, offering huge savings on your data bills.
- G.711 (u-law and a-law) G.722
- MP3 playback from an SD/SDHC card
Bridge-IT XTRA will connect to any SIP-enabled IP codec brand with industry standard algorithms like Opus, AAC-LC, AAC-HE, AAC-LD, AAC-ELD, MPEG Layer 2, G.711 & G.722. Bridge-IT XTRA is also EBU N/ACIP Tech 3326 compatible using SIP for connecting to other codec brands and devices. It is also internet/satellite streaming and HD radio compatible.
Insert an SD/SDHC card with MP3 or linear backup audio and Bridge-IT XTRA will automatically play out the audio if your IP service fails.
Remote Control Interfaces
4 control inputs and outputs (DB-15) are provided and the ToolBox web-GUI enables custom control of relay functionality and ancillary RS232 data connections.