The A-712 from TOA Electronics is a nine-channel, 120 watt amplifier/mixer for paging and background music in schools, restaurants, board rooms, houses of worship, and other similar venues. It features six mic/line inputs with mic trim control and 23VDC phantom power, two auxiliary inputs, and one 900 series module slot for accommodating the input module of your choice. It has outputs for 70.7 volt, 25 volt, and 4 ohm systems. An auxiliary output allows recording or connection of an external booster amplifier.
For paging, an auto-mute function that provides voice-activated priority muting is included. Rear-panel switches let you select which inputs activate and respond to muting. Other features include external switch-closure mute activation, channel and master volume controls, treble and bass controls, processor insert jacks, and an output level meter. Protection circuitry for overheating and short-circuiting ensure extended operation.
- High-quality, rack mountable construction
- Nine inputs
- Input module slot lets you customize the unit to meet your needs
- Voice-activated priority ducking for paging
- Master and channel volume controls
- Bass and treble controls
- Protection circuitry
The Toa A-712 offers versatile features and outstanding value for installed sound applications such as boardrooms, educational facilities, houses of worship and many others. all manufactured with proven TOA quality and reliability.
Features include six mic/line inputs, two auxiliary line inputs and a 900 Series module port. Each mic/line input includes a mic trim control and 23 VDC phantom power. Speaker outputs consist of 70.7 V, 25 V and 4 ohm. An auxiliary line output can be used for recording or connection to an external booster amplifier.
An Auto-Mute function provides voice-activated priority override. You can assign inputs to activate or respond to the muting function with rear panel DIP switches. Muting can also be activated with an external switch-closure. Other features include channel and master volume controls, bass/treble, processor insert jacks and output level meter. Master volume and power on/off can also be controlled remotely. Short-circuit and thermal protection circuitry ensures extended operation.
Optional accessories include the MB-25B rack-mount kit and YA-920 volume control security knob. The 700 Series is UL and cUL listed with competitive pricing and a five-year warranty.
- Nine Channel Integrated Mixer/Amplifiers for paging and background/foreground music distribution
- Proven TOA Quality and Reliability with wide frequency response, very low noise and distortion, and excellent output regulation
- Six Mic/Line Inputs, balanced, with mic trim, 23 VDC phantom power and removable terminal block connector
- Two Auxiliary Inputs, unbalanced, with dual-RCA jacks for convenient connection of stereo sources
- Module Slot accepts 900 Series plug-in modules with additional features
- Transformer-Isolation for Telephone Paging Applications (Input #1)
- 25 V, 70.7 V and 4 Ohm Speaker Outputs with removable terminal block connector
- Auto-Mute Priority Function assignable via external switches
- Channels 1-3 and Module configurable as Mute Send
- Channels 1-8 and Module configurable as Mute Receive
- Auto-Mute SENSE Control for adjusting mute activation threshold
- External Mute Terminals for activating mute function with external switch-closure
- Individual Channel and Master Volume Controls
- Bass/Treble Tone Controls
- Output Level Meter and Power Indicator
- Remote Master Volume controlled with an external 10k ohm linear-taper potentiometer
- Auxiliary Output for connecting an external amplifier or recording device
- Pre-amp. Out / Power Amp. In Insert Jacks for connecting external signal processors
- Remote AC Turn-On for activating power with an external switch-closure
- Turn-On Delay disconnects output during power-up
- Over-current and Thermal Protection Circuitry prevents potential damage from overloads, short-circuit and overheating
- Detachable IEC-type AC Power Cord
- Volume Control Security Knobs Included (4)
- Optional Rack-Mount Kit, model MB-25B (2 RU)
- UL / cUL Listed
- Five Year Warranty