TOA's BG-2000 Series reflects user demands for affordable, performance-focused mixer-amplifiers optimized for BGM applications. These units provide 5 mixer inputs (incl. a slot for an optional input module), making them ideal for use in retail stores, schools and restaurants, delivering satisfactory power output and the reliable, highperformance audio that TOA has earned its reputation for.
Designed for easy installation and maintenance, these tough, rack-mountable units are fitted with removable terminal blocks and rear panel-mounted DIP switches. This allows quick system installation and configuration changes. An input assignable
MOH/ZONE 2 OUT provides system expansion capability for a 2-zone broadcast if required. The BG-2000 Series features the total reliability that TOA builds into its products, these compact and attractively priced amplifiers make it easy to offer BGM
- Compact five channel Mixer-Amplifier for paging, background/foreground music distribution and music/messaging-on-hold.
- All inputs/outputs with removable terminal blocks allow quick and easy installation.
- Any of five inputs assignable to MOH/ZONE 2 output.
- RCA pin jacks for LINES 2 & 3.
- Phantom Power (+ 24V DC) incorporated for MIC input.
- Module slot accepts 900 Series input plug-in modules for custom system configurations.
- Rear panel-mounted DIP switches allow easy configuring of settings..
- Provides auto/manual mute function with adjustable muting sensitivity.
- Incorporates Remote volume control connection.
- 2-channel broadcast capability together with zone 2 expansion capability in conjunction with BA-200 Series.
- Tamper-proof, front-panel bass and treble controls are recessed to protect their settings.
- Thermal protection circuitry prevents potential damage from excessive heat build-up.
- AC Mains Circuit Breaker.
- Accessory security knobs for volume control prevent unauthorized volume setting changes.
- Optional rack-mount kit.
- UL/cUL Listed.
- Five Year Warranty.