This is from TOA Electronics is an eight-channel modular mixer/preamplifier that delivers professional-quality audio with a wide frequency response, low noise, and low distortion for accurate reproduction. The eight module slots accept any combination of TOA plug-in modules for the ultimate in customizability, giving you the input and output options you need. The balanced, transformer-isolated terminal block output connector has a selectable impedance for a wider variety of output options.
An aux output is provided for connection to an external mixer or recording device, and a bridging in/out jack is available for input expansion or output to a recording device. A dual mute bus allows multiple levels of paging priority when used with muting modules. The master volume of the M-900MK2 can be controlled via the front panel, or remotely with an external potentiometer. Each of the inputs has an individual volume control.
- Modular design allows fast and easy custom configurations.
- Engineered for high performance with wide frequency response, very low noise and distortion, and excellent output regulation.
- Eight Module Slots accept any combination of TOA plug-in modules for unmatched flexibility.
- Dual Mute Bus permits multiple levels of paging priority using optional mute-type modules.
- Remote Master Volume controlled with an external 10k ohm linear-taper potentiometer.
- Balanced, Transformer-Isolated Output with screw terminal connector and protective cover plate.
- Front Panel Features:
- Individual Channel and Master Volume Controls.
- Bass/Treble Tone Controls with Tone Defeat Switch.
- Normal, Peak, Power, Protect, and Signal LEDs provide instantly recognizable status indication.
- Rear Panel Features:
- Auxiliary Output for connecting an external mixer or recording device.
- Bridging Input/Output Jack for fast and easy system expansion.
- Volume Control Security Covers included (4), model YA-920.
- Optional Rack-Mount Kit, model MB-25B (2 RU).
- UL / CSA Listed.
- Five Year Warranty.