PAM1 AVB combines the power and capability of TSL Products' industry leading PAM precision audio monitoring systems while specifically addressing the needs of an Audio-over-IP AVB facility infrastructure. The pioneer of the PAM AVB range, the PAM1 AVB is the broadcast industry's first AVB monitoring solution.
Designed in conjunction with a major broadcaster migrating to an Audio Video Bridging infrastructure, the addition of AVB compatibility to the PAM range provides operators in key production positions with a complete monitoring/loudness compliance solution that supports AVB Audio-over-IP, along with existing SDI, AES and analogue audio formats.
PAM1 AVB is ideal for applications where comprehensive visual and audio feedback is required in a compact format, including multi-language, 5.1 audio and loudness measurement.
- SMPTE2020 metadata monitoring
- Dual 100mb Ethernet 8+8 AVB module (16 channels)
- Dual auto-sensing, up to 1080p (60, 59, 94 and 50Hz), 3G/HD/SDI video inputs
- De-embedded audio monitoring from video (HD/SDI) with intuitive selection from up to sixteen channels (four groups)
- 4 AES (4 Pairs/8 Channel) Inputs- 110Ohm Balanced or 75Ohm unbalanced via optional CAB-D25-BNC cable
- 2 Analogue Stereo Inputs (XLR)
- Ethernet for Network connectivity
- USB connector for system updates and preset save/recall
- SD card slot for system updates and preset save/recall
- 'Scroll To Hear' - top level bargraph navigation using rotary encoder
- Downmix of discreet multichannel audio to stereo for compatibility monitoring
- Multichannel audio outputs for external stereo or 5.1 loudspeaker system integration
- ITU BS1770/71 loudness measurement and Histogram
- User Programmable 'Assign Matrix'
- Audio Output Delay
- Automatic mode switching - depending on signal type
- Hi Resolution Video confidence monitoring
- Re-clocked HD/SDI with down converted SDI or composite (PAL.NTSC) video outputs selected via rear panel Config. Switch.
- Dual high resolution 2.4? screens for 16 bargraphs, setup and display.
- Choice of user selectable bargraph scales (BBC PPM, EBU PPM, EBU Digital, Nordic,VU and DIN)
- User programmable presets. 5 by hardware buttons, GPI and 24 internal, accessible by high level menu selection
- Factory preset recall - 5 presets selecting SDI1, SDI2, AES, Analogue and Optical Inputs
- Fixed or variable analogue multichannel outputs (8 mono)
- Fixed or variable AES multichannel outputs (4 pairs/8 Channels)
- Variable stereo analogue outputs
- High quality internal full range loudspeaker system
- Variable LED brightness control
- Dual 12V DC inputs
- Serial remote control
- Headphone output with LS muting
- Compact, lightweight (weight tbc) 1RU case, 250mm deep