Repro dives into the past for analog inspiration, meticulously modeling two famous synthesizers. Every detail of the original was captured using component-level modelling technology to create the most authentic model possible. All the subtle characteristics and quirks found in the originals are present in Repro. One product, one installer, two synths.
Repro-1 is a fierce monosynth: hard-working, raw sounding and immediately playable. The classic design is simple and intuitive but belies a deep feature set capable of a wide range of sounds.
Repro-5 is the new polyphonic addition. It has a lot in common with Repro-1, a similar design, and feature plus shared sonic DNA. But Repro-5 introduces new flavors, most notably is the ability to play lush chords or thick unison leads, while keeping the authentic analog sound.
- Powerful analogue sound using component-level modelling
- 2 multi-wave oscillators: saw/pulse and saw / triangle / pulse
- 4-pole resonant lowpass filter
- Tweak page for adjusting component behaviour
- New preset browser with extensive tagging and search functions
- Proudly monophonic
- Arpeggiator with latch mode
- Twin 32-step sequencer, 64 steps if chained
- Built-in effects: analog-style delay / chorus, EQ / resonator, plate reverb, sonic conditioner, wave folder
- 500 factory presets
- Based on famous 5-voice polyphonic hardware synth
- 8 voice polyphonic, or up to 8 voice unison with optional glide
- Polyphonic distortion unit with 4 modes: soft clip, hard clip, foldback, corrode
- Over 950 factory presets