POD12A/75 is a one input eight output or dual one input four output AES/EBU digital audio distribution amplifier designed for 75 Ohm installations using co-axial cables. It features cable equalization and reclocking techniques that enable the unit to reliably recover the incoming digital audio signal. Lock and No Lock LED tallies are located on the front panel. Sample rate conversion (SRC) to an external reference may be activated. The AES signal applied to input B is the reference signal. All inputs and outputs to POD12/75 are made via BNC type connectors located on the rear panel. All inputs and outputs are transformer isolated.
- AES/EBU digital audio distribution amplifier which supports sampling frequencies from 30kHz to 192kHz
- POD12A/75 is the 75 Ohm unbalanced version
- Features cable length equalization and re-clocking techniques which enable the unit to reliably recover the incoming digital audio signal
- Features a selector switch on the rear panel which allows for single 1x8 or dual 1x4 operation, for increased versatility
- Note: Enabling the SRC limits the POD12A to 1x8 mode.
- Front panel of POD12A features several LED tallies which, when lit, indicate the following: a) 1 in x 8 out mode, b) Dual 1 in x 4 out mode, c) SRC enabled, d) Cable length EQ1 enabled and e) Cable length EQ2 enabled
- Lock and No Lock for each input
- All input and output connections to POD12A/75 are made via BNC connectors located on the rear panel.