3 distortion plugins based on musicians' all-time favorites: SCREAMER, OVERDRIVE, FUZZ. From classic fat round overdrive to freaked-out fuzz flavors, this oversaturated color palette gives you quick access to the greatest distorted sounds you know and love.
Searching through musicians' all-time favorite FX, we customized 3 unique-sounding color boxes to create this versatile 'plug-n-play' distortion toolkit:
SCREAMER: Fat, round saturated tones inspired by the classic overdrive effectOVERDRIVE: Versatile overdrive with a serious amount of control, from subtle soft clipping to enhance an instrument, to aggressive oversaturationFUZZ: 2 distinct fuzz flavors with outrageous amounts of saturation and sustain, plus a 1-octave up/down effect for added thickness
MDMX plugins offer serious tweakability: On-board dynamics, EQ and tone controls; "Temperature" controls to tweak overall color and warmth; Mix controls to blend the clean and distorted signals; M/S processing to distort just the mids or sides of the signal - a great way to fit an instrument into the mix and change the way a sound relates to the space around it.
The MDMX interfaces lay all these options right in front of you: No menu diving, no learning curve, just colorful noisy goodness that will add serious heat and aggression to your synths, vocals, drums, bass, guitars - anything.
- 3 distortion plugins based on musicians' all-time favorites
- SCREAMER: Classic overdrive with round saturated tones
- OVERDRIVE: Fat drive from soft-clipped subtle to full-power aggressive
- FUZZ: 2 classic fuzz flavors with octave effects for added thickness
- Versatile toolkit for synths, bass, vocals, drums, guitars and more
- High tweakability with on-board dynamics, EQ, tone controls and more
- Dynamics choice between gain riding vs. compression for extra punch
- M/S processing to distort only the mids or only the sides
- Temperature knobs to control output color and warmth
- Presets by Grammy-winning mixers Lu Diaz, Dave Pensado, more