To capture your best performances and perfect your productions, you can't let latency or CPU limits turn off your creativity. With SoundGrid at the heart of your studio, you can record and monitor with plugins in real time, mix plugin-rich sessions, and collaborate more easily with other musicians, producers and engineers.
SoundGrid Studio is the software controlling your SoundGrid-powered system for real-time processing and networking. It includes the SoundGrid Studio control panel and the eMotion ST studio mixer. With SoundGrid Studio at the center of your studio, you can:
- Record and monitor via a SoundGrid audio interface, with plugins running at ultra-low latency (as low as 0.8 ms).
- Boost your mixing power by easily offloading your plugin processing to a SoundGrid server.
- Easily connect multiple computers, DAWs, audio interfaces, synths, controllers and other devices to the same studio system, using SoundGrid Studio's all-new Patch section.
The latest version of SoundGrid Studio adds many new exciting features to your studio:
- Build sessions of any size quickly and easily, via a new layered interface that can replace your hardware-based monitor management system.
- Cross-check your mixes quickly across multiple sets of studio monitors, using the all-new customizable control room section.
- Empower musicians to record their best takes by sending them multiple personalized headphone mixes, simultaneously, with the ability to customize their monitor mixes with a click of a button.
- Set up and manage all software and hardware components in your SoundGrid network using SoundGrid Studio's new automatic device recognition and mapping capabilities.
As your needs evolve over time, you can expand your system and configure a studio setup of any size – from a single DAW with one SoundGrid audio interface, to a flexible super-network of multiple computers, interfaces and servers.
Harness SoundGrid to your studio in order to record, mix and create more powerfully than ever.
- Software for your SoundGrid real-time audio processing system
- Includes the SoundGrid Studio control panel and the eMotion ST mixer
- Mix plugin-rich sessions by offloading processing to a SoundGrid server
- Record and monitor with plugins in real time (SoundGrid I/O required)
- Collaborate easily by quickly patching DAWs, computers and controllers
- NEW: Custom control room to toggle multiple sources and monitors
- NEW: Create up to 8 personalized headphone mixes
- NEW: Option to add 3D headphone monitoring via the Abbey Road Studio 3 or Nx plugins (sold separately)
- NEW: Stream audio between up to 14 audio interfaces
- NEW: Share the same audio interface between multiple computers
- NEW: Customize your mixer layer for a quicker, focused workflow
- NEW: Stream up to 128 mono plugin channels from StudioRack
- NEW: SoundGrid Studio is compatible with Waves V12 and V11 plugins