AuviTran EtherSound™ mini-YGDAI Card with 16 inputs and 16 outputs for Yamaha mixers, DSP processors, and TXn amplifiers using a mini-YGDAI interface. The card's ES-Monitor software is a Windows Vista/XP application and can run on a remote PC connected to the primary master of an EtherSound or the third port of an AVY16-ES100 network segment through standard Ethernet connections. The software provides automatic discovery of AVY16-ES100 card(s) and/or any Ether Sound-compatible device on a network as well as interconnection between them.
The AuviTran card enables the use of aliases to identify modules, network name and group management, and monitors connection, disconnection and error status for all cards and EtherSound links. The card automatically identifies manufacturer ID, product ID and Channel I/O and can locally patch the assignment of any YGDAI input or output to the required EtherSound channel.
- 16 YGDAI output channels can be dynamically extracted from any of the 64 EtherSound™ downstream channels or from any of the 64 upstream channels when the bidirectional mode is active.
- 16 YGDAI input channels can be dynamically inserted to any of the 64 EtherSound™ downstream channels or to any of the 64 upstream channels when the bidirectional mode is active.
- AuviTran’s ESMonitor, a Windows Vista/XP application running on a remote PC connected to the EtherSound™ network, allows automatic discovery of AVY16-ES100 cards; monitors connection & disconnection status for all cards; controls the individual cards’ parameters; and allows local assignment of any YGDAI input or output to the required EtherSound™ channel.
- 2 x ES100 ports allow the daisy-chaining of multiple AVY16-ES100 cards or other third party EtherSound™ devices.
- RS232 serial port allows 3rd-party data connection through the EtherSound™ network using virtual data tunneling or data exchange from/to a remote PC.
- Internal MIDI port located in the mini-YGDAI card enables remote control of the Yamaha device via a third-party PC application.