Yellowtec's m!ka On Air Microphone Arm TV is created for video application. It is developed to be used for TV, vlogs and radio stations who provide video streams of their studio environment. Thanks to the possibility to place the arm completely below the camera's field of view, faces will be fully visible for your audience and for your interview partner. This makes the On Air Microphone Arm TV the perfect choice for anyone who is involved in TV, video channels, and visual radio.
Equipped with a bright dual color LED On Air indicator, the black colored On Air Microphone Arm TV is not only adjustable to your microphone's weight and puts your mic into the perfect position. It also allows users to signalize multiple statuses.
The dual color on air indicator is characterized as a smaller version of Yellowtec's litt Signaling Device which is integrated into the corner hinge of the arm. Thus, it provides m!ka On Air Mic Arms with litt's incomparable and Red Dot Award-winning CleanVision® lighting characteristics. Using the indicator's respective colors red and white, you can signalize statuses such as On Air or Mic Ready. Just reverse the polarity of the drive voltage and toggle between red and white.
- Supports microphones weighing up to 2kg (4.5lbs)
- 5/8" thread to attach your microphone
- Developed to use microphones without any restrctions in sight
- Dual Color litt CleanVision® On Air Indicator (red/white)
- Adjustable friction joints
- Wiring concealed by tubes and joints
- Open-end cable tails (without XLRs)
- Sturdy tube construction
- Made of durable, silk-mat anodized aluminum
- Fully compatible with the whole m!ka Mounting System range
- Various mounting options
- Renowned German craftsmanship