The ZMT3 is an ultra small bodypack transmitter filled with Zaxcom’s Emmy Award winning Digital Recording Wireless features like NeverClip™, PowerRoll™ and ZaxNet remote control. This tiny unit will surely open the door to new ways of recording sound for television, sports, theatre and feature films.
The ZMT3 is a wide-band transmitter featuring Zaxcom’s High Density (ZHD) Modulation. The ZMT3 transmitters are also capable of running all existing mono Zaxcom modulations maintaining compatibility with all Zaxcom receivers. ZHD modulation conforms to all currently proposed FCC regulations for spectrally efficient wireless transmission.
Small and durable, it’s housed in a high strength, impact resistant nylon polymer casing with rounded edges, machined metal and rubber gaskets. ZMT runs cool, the combination of the nylon composite case and its power efficiency make the heat transfer practically nonexistent.
The ZMT3 works with ZaxNet, Zaxcom’s 2.4-GHz RF network that distributes remote control commands, timecode and IFB audio. With ZaxNet, one can remotely control transmitter settings such as gain, frequency channel selection, transport controls and output power levels. The ZMT3 also sends a Quality Control audio signal over ZaxNet so when micing someone you don’t have to go to the cart to hear how it sounds, you can use an ERX to listen to the mic right on the spot.
- Digital Modulation: 100% digital modulation for superior audio quality
- Encrypted Audio keeps transmitted audio private
- Intermodulation Resistant removes unwanted spurious emissions for a cleaner signal
- Internal Backup Recording captures quality back-up audio even in the most hostile RF environment
- Internal Recording records timecoded audio files
- Uses MARF highly reliable lossless recording format
- Neverclip gives you an incredible dynamic range without clipping your audio
- Built-in timecode reader and generator
- Zaxnet provides wireless timecode, ZaxNet audio and remote control between Zaxcom products
- ZaxNet QC Audio quality control confidence monitoring without returning to your cart
- ZHD Modulation a 50 KHz wide signal spaced as close as 100 KHz apart with outstanding transmission distance