Packed with professional vocal effects, built-in looper, and our new Formant Pedal, no matter what style you sing the V6 will take your music to the next level.
- V6 offers over 10 studio-grade effects
- Simultaneously use up to three vocal processors from the Voice, Harmony and Effect sections
- Includes highly directional SGV-6 shotgun microphone to isolate your vocal to allow enhanced processing
- Formant Shift pedal for adjusting your vocal character in real time
- Looper for recording up to 3:30.
- 40 preset patches created by professional vocalists and audio engineers
- 100 memory locations for storing user-created patches
- Built-in compressor for optimizing input signal levels
- Built-in Enhancer for optimizing input signal frequencies via equalization and de-essing
- USB 2.0 audio interface capable of recording up to 16/24/32-bit, 44.1 kHz
- USB port for firmware updates, power and audio recording
- Line output for connecting to external mixing consoles
- Headphone output with dedicated volume control
- Runs for 3.5 hours on four AA batteries
- Included AC adapter
- Optional expression pedal offers advanced control over effects parameters
Command Your Performance
Perfect for live performance, you can easily activate effects and quickly recall your favorite settings.
Voices In Your Head? Not Anymore.
The V6 offers instant access to dozens of studio-grade effects that can be combined to create the right voice for any song.
Find Your Voice
Select your desired Voice Effect from 12 different options ranging from the Unison Effect to Octave, Up/Down, to Vocoder. You can even chose Pitch Correct to deliver your EDM sound.
Craft Your Harmony
Add up to two backing vocals and create your perfect three-part harmony. Based on the key you've chosen, the V6 creates the appropriate harmonic intervals.
Choose from 10 popular studio effects including classics such as Delay, Chorus, and Reverb. Or go modern with effects like Telephone and Beatbox.
Plenty of Preloaded Patches
With 40 preloaded patches there are plenty of great sounds to choose from right out of the box. Or experiment and create and save your own.
Take Your EDM from the Studio to the Club
KEY PITCH CORRECT
Select the key of your song and the V6 will process your voice to the nearest pitch within the key. Using the ADJUST knob you can determine how fast the processing is executed to obtain a softer or harsher correction to your original voice.
CHROMATIC PITCH CORRECT
The V6 will shift your voice to the nearest chromatic pitch.
Step to Add Flavor
The V6 is the only vocal processor to use an expression pedal for shifting the formant of your voice. The formant pedal can provide radical changes in vocal characteristics without changing the pitch, delivering an unprecedented level of creativity and exploration.
A Mic Designed Just for You
An important component of the V6 is Zoom's innovative SGV-6 mic. The SGV-6 is designed to isolate your voice by suppressing sounds from other instruments on stage. The mic's vocal isolation enables the V6 to process your voice with unmatched accuracy.
Meet Your New Backup Singers
The built-in looper allows up to 3:30 of loop creations. Overdub multiple vocal parts all by yourself. Simply step on the footswitch and off you go.
Let's Hook Up
Your mic, your computer, an expression pedal, whatever it is you need to hook up, you'll find its connection on the V6.
- LR Mic Input
- Phantom Power Switch
- Control Pedal Input
- USB Output/Audio Interface
- Headphone Out/Volume Control
- XLR Output
- DC Power In
What's in the Box:
- V6 Vocal Processor
- SGV-6 Shotgun Microphone
- AD-16 AC Adapter
- Quick Guide
- Patch Memory List
- FP02M Expression Pedal
- CBR-16 Carrying Bag