Less Complexity. More Purpose-Built Versatility.
Bose Professional AMM multipurpose loudspeakers feature a passive, coaxial two-way design and purpose-built versatility. Deploy them as mains, monitors, fills, or delays in portable setups or permanent installations. Consistent voicing with Bose AM array modules and Bose AMU utility loudspeakers means you can easily mix and match models from all three lines to create different types of systems.
The AMM line is comprised of two full-range loudspeakers and a companion subwoofer, which require Bose DSP to ensure the best possible performance and loudspeaker protection. With a proprietary Bose Beamwidth Matching Waveguide, AMM loudspeakers ensure signature Bose sound quality, delivering consistent frequency response, clarity, and projection across the coverage area — a remarkably powerful audio experience for both performers and audiences.
- Compact high-output loudspeakers with passive, coaxial two-way design
- Multipurpose versatility for deployment as main, monitor, fill, or delay; extend bandwidth by pairing with the Bose ShowMatch SMS118 subwoofer (FoH applications) or the Bose AMS115 subwoofer (fill applications)
- Consistent tonality and voicing with Bose AM array modules and Bose AMU utility loudspeakers — easily create entire systems and save time during system configuration
- Proprietary Beamwidth Matching Waveguide ensures signature Bose sound quality, aligning low and high beamwidth through crossover region to deliver excellent tonal consistency across the coverage area
- Deploy easily in permanent or portable applications with optional U-bracket and suspension bracket accessories or use the integrated M10 inserts for custom suspension
- Lightweight cabinets with large, ergonomic handles and 35 mm pole stand adaptor for easy transportation and setup
- Pair with Bose PowerMatch amps and ControlSpace DSP for best performance and loudspeaker protection
- Multi-position enclosures offer instantly swappable coverage angles — easily alternate from horizontal and vertical coverage by simply rotating cabinet, no disassembly or tools required
- AMM108 multipurpose loudspeaker — passive, coaxial two-way design, 1.7-inch compression driver, 8-inch woofer, 110° x 60° coverage, 128 dB peak output, 13 kg/29 lb design with handle, 35 mm pole socket, 6 integrated M10 threaded inserts
- AMM112 multipurpose loudspeaker — passive, coaxial two-way design, 3-inch compression driver, 12-inch woofer, 110° x 60° coverage, 131 dB peak output, 22 kg/49 lb design with carry handles, 35 mm pole socket, 7 integrated M10 threaded inserts
- Companion AMS115 multipurpose subwoofer also available — 15-inch transducer, low frequency down to 35 Hz, 130 dB peak output, 28 kg (63 lb) design with integrated M20 threaded pole mount and 12 M10 threaded inserts for suspension in permanent installations