- Shipping charges are determined by the package's weight, destination, service, and value.
- Dale combines shipping charges for most items.
- Dale ships Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
- Your order will ship within 2 business days of the clearing of your payment, and often times within one business day.
- Orders for in-stock merchandise placed after 3:00pm Eastern Standard Time will ship the next business day
United Parcel Service (UPS)
- UPS Ground: Delivery is typically within 3-5 business days.
- UPS 3 Day Select: Guaranteed delivery within three business days (within the contiguous United States)
- UPS 2nd Day Air: Delivery by the end of the second business day (within the contiguous United States)
- UPS Next Day Air: Next business day delivery by 10:30am, 12:00pm, or end of day, depending on destination.
UPS Shipping Restrictions
- UPS can NOT deliver to a Post Office Box.
- Shipments to Puerto Rico, Hawaii, and Alaska can only be shipped by Next Day or 2nd Day Air.
United States Postal Service (USPS)
- Priority Mail: Delivery within 2-3 business days for most locations.
Only via United States Postal Service (USPS)
- Priority Mail International (up to 70 pounds). Delivery within 5 to 10 business days.
Package tracking is not available for all shipment, and is sometimes limited at best.
- Express Mail International (up to 70 pounds) Delivery within 4 to 6 business days.
Online package tracking is available.
International Order Restrictions
- Dale reserves the right to refuse international orders based on the merchandise ordered or destination country. Certain manufacturers do not allow their merchandise to be shipped outside the US.
- International orders are not eligible for returns or exchanges and are considered "FINAL SALE"
- Dale's shipping price does not include any local duties, tax, or customs fees that may be due prior to delivery. Dale can not advise you on what these charges may be. Please consult your local customs office for information on these fees.
- Dale can not declare the items shipped as a "gift" or declare a value for the merchandise lower than the amount paid.