Packaged in a small & rugged format and designed for outside broadcast, theatre and location applications. The AoIP22 AES3 and AoIP44 AES3 are designed to easily and quickly interface existing AES3 equipment to a Dante® / AES67 network audio system. Being powered by PoE means that only one cable needs to be connected to the network to carry both audio and power, providing flexibility and saving time on installation. Robust proven construction techniques, simple reliable interface and excellent specification will help make your technician's life hassle free. Whilst the low cost and long asset life will keep the accountant satisfied.
- The AoIP22 AES3 provides 1 balanced AES3 audio circuit on and off the Dante®/ AES67 audio network
- The AoIP44 AES3 provides 2 balanced AES3 audio circuits on and off the Dante®/ AES67 audio network
Up to 192kHz Input Sample Frequency
- AES 3 inputs can accept sample frequencies from 32 to 192kHz
Up to 96kHz Output Sample Frequency
- When operating 1 x AES3 output then either unit can support sampling up to 96kHz
Sample Rate Converters on Inputs
- To synchronise the incoming AES3 stream to the Dante®/ AES67 clock rate sample rate converters are provided on each input.
Network Synchronised Outputs
- The AES3 outputs are synchronised to the network audio sample rate and as such their clocks follow the Dante®/ AES67 circuits.
Powered by PoE
- To make installation a single cable affair, the AoIP AES3 units are powered by Power over Ethernet and can be powered from PoE enabled switches or Mid Span PoE Injectors.
Transformer Balanced AES3 Inputs
- AES3 transformers provide isolation of the audio inputs.
- A removable beltclip is supplied fitted to one side of the AoIP22/44 AES3. Although unlikely to be used to fasten the unit to a belt, it is flexible enough to be used to fix the AoIP22 in lots of different places.
- If the AoIP22/44 AES3 is to be sat on a desk or the back of a workbench, then the beltclip can be removed and rubber feet are fitted to stop it sliding around.
Cable Tie Holes
- All four front corners of the AoIP22/44 AES3 feature large extremely strong holes that are ideal for threading cable ties through. This makes temporarily installing the unit in out of the way locations very easy.