Galaxy 64 Synergy Core is a high-end recording system that connects your entire studio within a 2U rack space while providing high-fidelity audio and onboard plugin processing for your most demanding projects. With Dante™, HDX and Thunderbolt™ connectivity, the world's first 64-channel AD/DA converter offers unbeatable flexibility when moving sound around your high-profile production facility, live stage, broadcast, or other enterprise applications. The interface is designed to be the hub of your entire recording environment that eliminates the need for any external modules & expansion cards, thus centralizing your entire setup.
- 64 analog input channels over 8 D-Sub 25 connectors with AC/DC coupling switch (TASCAM standard)
- 64 analog output channels over 8 DC-coupled D-Sub 25 connectors (TASCAM standard)
- Dante™ audio over IP with primary/secondary port for audio transfer over long distances
- Four HDX ports (24-bit, 192kHz): up to 128 channels I/O for Pro Tools HD / HDX integration
- Two Thunderbolt™ 3 ports with custom macOS & Windows drivers for native DAW application
- Digital I/O: AES/EBU, S/PDIF and 64 channels of optical MADI
Galaxy 64 Synergy Core is the only interface to offer two Dante™ ports for audio networking, four HDX ports for a full array of 128 channels at 192kHz sample rate in Pro Tools as well as Thunderbolt™ connectivity. These options can be used simultaneously with multiple systems for easy adaptation to different workflows with preferred DAW applications. This is all made possible by utilizing Antelope's exclusive FPGA configuration and advanced digital routing.
The interface comes with 36 real-time plugins in a collection largely composed of software emulations of vintage analog gear found in the world's most renowned facilities. The onboard Synergy Core offloads all processing to the interface while allowing direct monitoring with plugins in real-time with no perceived latency - a feature widely used in live performances.
DANTE™ AUDIO OVER IP
The audio networking choice of nearlyall professional audio manufacturers, Dante™ audio networking uses standard IPnetworks to transmit high-quality, uncompressed audio with near-zero latency.
The ease of installation, affordable cabling and glitch-free transmission makeDante™ the optimal choice for installations, live events, production facilitiesand any situation where large volumes of high-definition digital audio must bereliably transferred over large distances.
Galaxy 64 Synergy Core joins theexpansive Dante™ ecosystem with two RJ-45 ports, each carrying 64 channels of24-bit/192kHz audio. This configuration provides straightforward integration andreliable redundancy, with the secondary RJ-45 port serving as a backup64-channel Dante™ route.
128 CHANNELS IN PRO TOOLS
Galaxy 64 Synergy Core is theonly interface to offer four HDX ports. Each a primary port, they enableinterfacing to two HDX cards simultaneously for a primary/secondary recordingsetup or a full array of 128 channels ready to interface across multiple ProTools sessions through several hosts. What is especially impressive aboutAntelope Audio's exclusive FPGA configuration is that it allows this channelcount to be maintained at high sample rates such as 192kHz.
Two Thunderbolt™ 3 ports andcustom drivers for Windows and macOS guarantee optimal cross-platform operationfor the Galaxy 64 Synergy Core. Developed from the ground up and field-testedfor low latency and stability at high sample rates, the Antelope Thunderbolt™driver works behind the scenes to carry 64 channels of 192kHz audio wherever youwant them to go - on both PC and Mac setups based around any market-leading DAW.The left Thunderbolt™ port enables USB-C connection to a secondary computer forremote Control Panel configurations. This is the first Antelope Audio interfacefeaturing two Thunderbolt™ 3 ports that enable daisy-chaining.
HIGH-FIDELITY AUDIO PERFORMANCE
Galaxy 64 Synergy Coreemploys high quality converters providing low total harmonic distortion andsignal-to-noise ratio. The numbers are at 124dB of dynamic range on the ADstage, 128dB at the DA stage and a dedicated monitor converter with 130db - thehighest dynamic range in the system and in devices of this kind. The monitorconverter is of the same kind as the ones built into specialized masteringconverters. This way, the Galaxy 64 Synergy Core does not require externalconverters for monitoring and facilitates critical listening without colorationor signal degradation.
Internally, Antelope's proprietary 64-bit AcousticallyFocused Clocking & Jitter Management systems ensure the kind of audio qualitythat set apart the legendary Isochrone Trinity master clock - still employed inthe most prestigious studios and production facilities.
SYNERGY CORE REAL-TIME PLUGIN PROCESSING PLATFORM
TheSynergy Core real-time plugin processing platform employs 12x ARM DSP and 2xFPGA processors in a custom configuration, engineered to process tens ofinput/output audio streams and hundreds of low latency plugins in real-time withimperceptible latency while placing zero load on your computer's CPU.
A single Galaxy 64 Synergy Core can handle large sessions with hundreds ofplugin instances applied across 64 individual audio channels. Each channel stripcan load up to 8 plugins at once in a “virtual rack” format, functioning as astandalone plugin processor per single channel. This allows for 64 “virtualracks” at once, with different plugin chains which operate simultaneously andenable multiple instances of your favorite signal processors.
There is noother singular platform that lets you place this many instances of legendaryequalizers, compressors, Auto-Tune™ and other studio processors across this manyaudio channels. Galaxy 64 Synergy Core contains the audio and plugins processingpower of a complex multi-rack setup at the potential cost of hundreds ofthousands of dollars in purchase, installation, maintenance and support bills.
36 SYNERGY CORE PLUGINS INCLUDED
The interface includes amassive library of 36 real-time plugin emulations of vintage analog gear foundin world-renowned studios. Find not only the most reputed units of the industry,but also some of the rarer pieces of hardware that are difficult to find. Out ofthe box, this plugins library stretches beyond the essentials needed at anyproduction stage, both studio and live. Need more plugins? Expand and customizeyour library with more plugins from Antelope Audio's website.
Conversion & Clocking:
- AD converter: 124dB headroom, DA converter: 128dB headroom for artifact-free recording sessions
- Mastering-grade monitor converter with 130dB headroom for critical listening without coloration or signal degradation
- Proprietary 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking technology & Jitter Management algorithm delivering increased width, separation, and detail in musical performances
Real-Time Plugin Processing:
- Custom collection of 36 Synergy Core analog-modeled plugins
- 12×DSP, 2×FPGA Synergy Core proprietary onboard real-time plugin processing platform;
- Up to 256 plugin instances per session loaded simultaneously on 64 individual virtual racks
- Advanced digital routing matrix that allows execution of complicated input/output routing with a simple drag and drop functionality
- 8 low latency hardware-accelerated 32-channel mixers that can be split into individual cue mixes and sub-mixes while applying pan, reverb, other plugins and stereo link
- Customizable presets complete with signal routing, level adjustments, mixer settings and sub-mixes
- Direct monitoring with plugins, processed in real-time with imperceptible latency
- Intuitive touchscreen interface with recallable hardware-based presets
- Daisy chain over Thunderbolt™ 3 & remote control over USB Type-C
- Option to work without being connected to a computer (standalone operation)
- Wireless control of software features from a separate computer connected to the same network
Included Onboard Plugins:
- 18 Equalizers (incl. BAE-1023, VEQ-STU 089, VEQ-4K BLACK & More)
- 12 Compressors & Limiters (incl. Stay-Levin, FET-A76, BAE 10DCF & More)
- 2 Preamps & Channel Strips (incl. BA-31, Gyraf Gyratec IX)
- 4 Special Processing Plugins (incl. Marble White AutoWah, Vari-Speed Tremolo, Master De-Esser, Auraverb)