Same as H9000, but with no front panel display or controls. Operates remotely via the Emote software application.
The H9000 comes loaded with 1600 unique algorithms from the H8000 and the H9 with over 500 presets covering reverb, delay, modulation, pitch shifting, distortion, and more. Multi-channel algorithms include 5.1 halls, chambers, plates, rooms, booths, and various ambient spaces. Also, the H9000 introduces the concept of FX Chains for connecting any set of four effects with user-defined, flexible routing. FX Chains can be created to act as a channel strip, a guitar pedalboard, a modular synth with effects, etc. The H9000’s FX Chain paradigm is like a custom channel strip on steroids allowing any four complex algorithms to be combined and routed to taste. FX Chains are invaluable for quickly exploring various combinations of effects to achieve new and inspiring sounds.
- Quad core ARM processors: 16 DSP engines
- Analog audio I/O: 8 channels
- USB audio: 16 channels
- AES/EBU, ADAT, S/PDIF: Up to 8 channels
- Network audio options: 32 channels per expansion card. Three expansion slots for optional audio connectivity. Dante and MADI available
- Emote control software app for Mac and PC is available as a standalone app or AAX, VST, AU plug-in
- FX Chains: Innovative approach for setting up and managing complex effects
- Direct I/O: World-class digital audio interface
- Comprehensive Live Controls: MIDI, Expression Pedals, Auxiliary Switches and USB controllers
- Preset portability: Store and recall presets using USB thumb drives
- Network control and software updates: LAN and WiFi connectivity
Emote - Remote Control App / Plug-in
The H9000's remote control application, Emote, is available for users working 'in the box' or over an audio network. Emote is available as a stand-alone application for Mac and Windows and as a plug-in for AAX, AU and VST.
Colossal Audio I/O
With up to 96 channels of simultaneous signal processing and a generous complement of analog and digital audio I/O, the H9000 is the perfect platform for surround sound and for processing many tracks of audio simultaneously. Audio I/O includes: 8 channels of pristine analog audio, 16 channels over USB, 8 channels of AES/EBU, ADAT optical and S/PDIF. Whether you use it live or in a studio, the H9000 gives you plenty of external control options.
- MIDI In, Out and Thru. MIDI Thru allows you to daisy chain MIDI controlled devices.
- 2 1/4" TRS Inputs - Connect up to four foot pedals or four auxilliary switches or a combination.
- 4 USB Ports - Two on front, Two on back. Connect USB MIDI controllers, save and restore presets from a USB thumb drive, enable WiFi using the supplied WiFi dongle.
Functions in the H9000 act much like Macros in Ableton Live; essentially, they are higher-level groupings of parameters that can be adjusted with a single knob. Up to 8 functions can be created in each FX chain.
Direct I/O allows you to use your H9000 as a network attached I/O box, making the H9000’s pristine analog converters available for highest quality analog I/O. Even when you do not require any of the external processing the H9000 can provide, the 8 analog input and outputs, along with their different routing options, allows the H9000 to work as a network-attached patch bay.
The H9000 can serve as your digital system's master clock or slave to a master clock at sample rates from 44.1kHz to 96kHz.
Presets in Your Pocket
Plug a standard USB thumb drive into any of the USB ports to save or restore your presets. This feature makes your presets portable allowing you to load them into any H9000 in any rack anywhere.
Network Connectivity via LAN or WiFi
Connect your H9000 to your network with an ethernet cable or wirelessly using the supplied USB dongle for connecting to our remote control app, emote, for software updates, for adding new algorithms and more.
The H9000 comes in two versions the H9000 and the H9000R. The H9000 with full front panel UI. The blank front panel H9000R requires Emote for operating.
Catch the Wave
The H9000 features four quad-core ARM processors allowing users to run 16 effect algorithms simultaneously -- in series or parallel. In the future, as new, more powerful ARM chips become available, the H9000’s DSP modules can be upgraded.