The AS-1200R receiver offers a backlit LCD display with Lock, Channel Number, Stereo, Mono, Frequency, RF/AF Level and 4 Bar Battery Indicator, plus an RF and Stereo indicator LED on top of the body pack. Featuring 100mW stereo output, the AS-1200R delivers more than enough gain for any live stage performance. The included EB4 ear buds feature titanium drivers, extended bass response and aluminum alloy construction. Upgrade to Galaxy Audio EB6 or EB10 ear buds or use your custom fit or favorite set of ear buds. The AS-1200 accepts all ear buds that utilize the 1/8- inch (3.5 mm) stereo headphone jack.
Reduce stage volume, avoid cumbersome stage monitors, and eliminate needless wire clutter with Galaxy Audio’s new AS-1200 Wireless Personal In-ear monitors. The AS-1200 lets you enjoy freedom of movement with a range of up to 300ft. The 210 selectable UHF frequencies offer stereo monitoring and dependable performance even in challenging RF environments. The Galaxy Audio AS-1200 Wireless Personal In-ear monitors sends your mix directly to your ears while isolating stage noise, resulting in a more accurate and precise representation of your music regardless of your position on stage. The AS-1200 is built on the same trusted and reliable wireless in-ear platform Galaxy Audio has been providing musicians for decades.
- Built-in Limiter
- Over 65 mW x 2 Earphone Output with Volume Control
- Backlit LCD Display (Displays Group, Channel, Frequency, Stereo, Mono, 4 Bar Battery Indicator, RF/AF Level, and Lock)
- 4 Bar Battery Life Indicator
- RF and Stereo Indicators
- Output Connector 1/8" (3.5mm) Stereo
- Ear Buds Included
- Powered by 2 AA Batteries Alkaline or Rechargeable
- 3.2 oz (90 g)
The Galaxy Audio EB10 incorporates dual performance drivers and built-in crossover. The EB10's lightweight ergonomic design assures excellent sound isolation and maximum comfort during periods of extended wear. The EB10 comes with a Silver Plated cable with a Gold Plated connector. The EB10 has a MAX Power Input of 150mW and a Sensitivity of 120 dB/mW. The EB10 has a cable over 4 feet long and the ear buds weigh 7g (0.25 oz; excluding cable). The EB10 includes zippered carrying case with a cleaning rod and three pairs of Silicon Sleeves (small, medium and large).
- Professional Dual Driver Earbuds
- Allows musicians to monitor their mix with full detail.
- Design assures excellent sound isolation and maximum comfort during periods of extended wear.
- Three different sized pairs of silicon sleeves are provided for best fit and sound isolation.
- Nylon Soft Case Included.