The GLM 2.0 Genelec Loudspeaker Manager is a highly intuitive and powerful monitor control networking system that manages connectivity to all 8300 Series monitors and 7300 Series subwoofers on the network - up to 30. The GLM 2.0 software features adjustment of levels, distance delays and flexible room response compensation equalization with the state-of-the-art and robust AutoCal automated calibration system. All parameters and settings are stored in system setup files or saved in each individual monitor or subwoofer if the GLM network needs to be disconnected.
- Connectivity for up to twenty-five 8300 Series monitors and five 7300 Series subwoofers
- The GLM 2.0 introduces a new user interface designed to make setups and calibrations easier with enhanced flexibility.
- Highly graphical approach to monitor placement in the room and system settings
- GLM 2.0 computer control allows for repeatable, consistent performance, reducing perceived differences between listening environments or positions
- GLM 2.0 provides interface to AutoCal automated acoustical system-wide self-calibration algorithm
- Analogue or digital audio input types are created together with monitor groups
- Each group can have a separate AutoCal calibration
- Groups contained in one GLM system setup file can feature both analogue and digital input use
- Unlimited number of system setup files can be created
- Volume control via GLM 2.0 software fader or external wired or wireless volume controllers
GLM AutoCal provides the industry's first integrated process for complete automated measurement, analysis, and adjustment of every monitor on the GLM control network.
- GLM AutoCal provides the industry's first integrated process for complete automated measurement, analysis, and adjustment of every monitor on the GLM control network.
- It uses a factory-calibrated Genelec 8300A acoustic measurement microphone (included)
- AutoCal aligns relative levels and compensates distance differences, and adjusts correct crossover phase for all subwoofers on the network.
- The Acoustic Response Editor provides accurate graphical display of the measured response, filter compensation and the resulting system response for each monitor, with full manual control of acoustic settings
- SinglePoint and MultiPoint microphone positions provide measurements for one, two or three person mixing environments (ex: recording/mixing engineer, musician and producer positions)
What can SAM do for you?
Genelec's new compact die-cast aluminium 8320 and 8330 two-way SAM systems feature Genelec's Minimum Diffraction Enclosure (MDE) and advanced Directivity Control Waveguide (DCW) technologies. The new, very compact and powerful 7350 SAM subwoofer features Genelec Laminar Spiral Enclosure (LSE) design. They are complemented with an entirely new and highly intuitive Genelec Loudspeaker Manager software, GLM 2.0, a new 8300A measurement microphone and new network adapter unit. Genelec's SAM technology becomes an indispensable tool when dealing with the challenging reality of small room acoustics. Additionally, even if the monitors or the production projects move between rooms, you can expect SAM technology to achieve the highest consistency in monitoring, providing a neutral sound stage imaging with low distortion. With their floating point DSP engines for signal processing and Genelec-designed Class D amplifiers, these products form a trio of high resolution audio monitors which offer performance never seen or heard before in the audio monitoring business.