iKlip GO is the latest addition to IK's line of professional supports and accessories for tablets, smartphones, compact digital cameras and action cameras. It is an elegant, ultra-compact selfie stick with a Bluetooth Shutter that extends to a whopping 74 centimeters (29.1 inches), allowing you to take fantastic overhead shots of your best life moments with your family, friends and during your trips.
- Includes integrated/detachable Bluetooth shutter controller
- Ball-joint attachment allows for 90° angle and 360° rotation
- 6.5"/16,6cm extends up to 29.1"/74cm
- Expandable grip from 2.13"/54mm up to 3.58"/91mm
- Standard UNC 1/4"-20 threaded ball mount
- Works with smartphones with screens from 3.5" to 6" with case on
- Works with compact digital cameras and small video cameras like GoPro
- Works with handheld audio field recorders
- Designed in Italy
Reliable and versatile
iKlip GO features an expandable grip to securely hold your iPhone or smartphone, even with a case, and its ball-joint attachment allows you to precisely position any device at any angle for capturing photos, video, and audio at a 90° angle and 360° rotation.
One, two, three, click.
iKlip GO includes a practical Bluetooth shutter, which works with both iPhone and Android, to take pictures from a distance or shooting videos.
iKlip GO features a universal mount for compact digital cameras, action cameras, and field recorders. This feature is especially useful if you aim at shooting over-your-head, high-quality video clips of live shows, street events or capturing audio on the ground from different positions.
iKlip GO is part of IK’s iKlip family of products designed to hold mobile devices, smartphones, and tablets securely in place for a multitude of uses for musicians, broadcasters, creative professionals, and hobbyists.