This pre-configured RADAR system includes 16 channels of AD-DA conversion with the "Ultra Nyquist 192KHz" card installed.
Along with, "What's the best vocal mic?" and "Which preamp should I get?" one of the most asked pro-audio questions has to be, "Which converters should I buy?" With so many prosumer and professional audio interfaces on the market, it's hard to know where to start. For the price of a mid-grade interface and a properly spec'd audio PC, why not buy the finest digital audio recorder ever made?
RADAR studio is the culmination of 25 years of audio engineering excellence. In addition to unparalleled build quality and brilliant simplicity, RADAR studio delivers the legendary sound of RADAR in a dual-platform, end-to-end music production system. Why? So that every artist, whether recording with their favorite DAW software, or in classic RADAR mode, can maintain the integrity of their performance throughout the entire production process.
- World-class A/D D/A conversion for incredible transparency & legendary sound quality
- Faster, runs more plugins and less expensive than a Mac Pro
- Runs any DAW including Mixbus & Pro Tools
- Intuitive workflow (DAW or 2" Tape) & lightning fast processing speeds allow 100% focus on the music
- Rock-solid reliability means no downtime in studio
- Peace of mind since RADAR lasts for decades
- Analog cards are forward-compatible with newer systems, and accessories are upgradeable at any time, saving money in the long run.
- Outstanding technical support free for 10 years from the manufacturer
The long awaited follow up to the legendary Nyquist (96 kHz) and S-Nyquist (192 kHz) analog I/O cards - the Ultra Nyquist analogue I/O option cards. With lower noise and distortion than even the famed S-Nyquist design, the Ultra Nyquist analog I/O boards combine the best attributes of both the Nyquist and the S-Nyquist into one unified design. iZ Technology's Ultra Nyquist analogue I/O cards will lift the blanket off any mix. Characterized by rich, warm tones, with incredible presence and crystal clear highs, the Ultra Nyquist converters preserve audio integrity by providing the highest high-fidelity conversion possible on any recording.
Ultra Nyquist Features:
- Dynamic Range: 24 bit mode 108 dB A-weighted, 16 bit mode 96 dB A-weighted
- THD+N @ 1 kHz: 0.5 dB below full scale, less than .006% A-weighted
- Frequency Response: 10-22kHz +/-.5 dB at 44.1 or 48 kHz, 10-45kHz +/-3 dB at 96 kHz, 10-80kHz +/-3 dB at 192 kHz
- Sample Rates: 32, 44.056, 44.1, 47.952, 48, 64, 88.112, 88.2, 95.904, 96, 128, 176.224, 176.4, 191.808, 192 kHz