With the AIR 192|4, you can create flawless 24-bit/192kHz studio-quality recordings with an intuitive and easy-to-use audio interface. The AIR 192|4 enables you to record up to 2 channels at once with its dedicated XLR+¼” balanced combo input, and an all-new ¼” instrument input that has a specially-designed gain and impedance stage to provide the most accurate representation of a guitar or bass plugged directly into the interface.
Included software to match your style!
The AIR 192|4 comes complete with a software package that has everything to get you started. With 2 powerful DAWs to suit your production needs, AIR 192|4 includes Pro Tools | First M-Audio Edition, and Ableton Live Lite.
It also has an entire Effects Plugin, Virtual Instruments and Loop package to cater to all your production needs. Whether you need a guitar tone, reverb, or delay we’ve got your effects needs covered with Eleven Lite, 20 effect plugins and AIR’s Creative FX Collection. With the included AIR Virtual Instrument plugins, you’ll have a virtual drum machine, synth, strings, percussion, organ and piano plugins to add world-class-sounding instruments to your songs with ease.
- 24-bit/192kHz resolution for professional recording and monitoring
- Hi-Speed USB circuitry gives you the fastest connection, with a class-leading round trip latency of only 2.59ms
- Transparent Crystal™ preamps and ultra-pristine A/D converters for unsurpassed audio recording quality
- VU LED meters for dialing in the perfect level
- XLR+¼" TRS combo input with dedicated signal circuit and (1) ¼" instrument input with dedicated signal circuit for the most accurate sound available
- Stereo ¼" outs; ¼" headphone out with independent level control
- Rugged metal chassis; large central control for easy volume adjustment
- USB/Direct knob for balancing between the input signal and the computer signal
What's In The Box:
- AIR 192|4
- USB-C-to-USB-C Cable
- USB-C-to-USB-A Cable
- Software Download Cards
- User Guide
- Safety and Warranty Manual