The ioStation 24c audio interface and production controller provides essential tools to record, mix, and produce in an ergonomic desktop design that fits into any home studio. Record through two pristine XMAX mic preamps and high-definition 24-bit, 192 kHz analog-to-digital converters. Navigate your recordings with easy-to-use transport controls. Edit your production and automate parameters with the powerful Session Navigator and mix using a 100 mm touch-sensitive motorized fader. Whether you'
re producing your latest album or just getting started with your first podcast, the ioStation 24c lets you record and mix, with tactile controls - all on a single USB connection.
- USB-C™ compatible (USB 2.0), 24-bit/192 kHz 2x2 audio interface and production controller
- 2 transparent XMAX Class A mic preamps to capture every detail
- 2 high-headroom instrument/line inputs to record guitar, bass, and your favorite synths
- High-powered headphone amp with Mix knob for zero-latency, analog monitoring
- 2 balanced 1/4-inch Line outputs with dedicated level control
- Single touch-sensitive, 100 mm long-throw, motorized fader
- Transport controls with solo, mute, and record arm
- Innovative Session Navigator controls make mixing and controlling DAWs quick and easy
- Seamless, native support for Studio One
- Compatible with Logic Pro X, Cubase, Ableton Live, and Pro Tools via MCU and HUI
- USB-C to USB-C and USB-C to USB-A cables included
- Studio One® Artist and Studio Magic Plug-in Suite included