The Samson QEx is a lightweight, adjustable headset microphone specifically designed for fitness instructors and active performers. It provides outstanding audio reproduction, as well as a comfortable and water/sweat-resistant design, that's perfect for fitness and a variety of other high-energy applications. And with four adapter cables included, the QEx can be used with most popular wireless systems.
- Headset microphone with condenser mic capsule
- Lightweight, double ear design with adjustable/removable strap for a secure fit
- Ideal for fitness and active performance applications
- Bidirectional pickup pattern
- 50Hz–12kHz frequency response
- Adjustable stainless steel metal gooseneck for easy mic positioning
- Water/sweat-resistant design with gold-plated connector
- Includes four detachable adapter cables (1/8" [3.5mm], Hirose® 4-Pin, Switchcraft® TA3F, Switchcraft® TA4F) for compatibility with most popular wireless transmitters
- Windscreen and carry case included
All Set to Sweat
The QEx features a lightweight headset that fits comfortably around your ears and head. It includes an adjustable/removable strap for a more secure fit if needed. At the end of an adjustable stainless steel metal gooseneck sits a condenser microphone, whose water/sweat-resistant capsule prevents corrosion from the prolonged exposure to moisture that is to be expected in a fitness setting. And with a bidirectional pickup pattern, the capsule takes hold of stunning audio while reducing background noise, minimizing feedback problems and effectively rejecting signals not originating directly in front of the mic.
Adapt to Your Surroundings
The QEx comes with four detachable microphone cables with 1/8" (3.5mm), Hirose® 4-Pin, Switchcraft® TA3F and Switchcraft® TA4F adapters respectively. This makes the QEx well suited for use with Samson wireless systems (TA3F), as well as most other popular wireless systems that can be found from fitness studio to fitness studio.
Pack It Up
In addition to the four adapter cables, the QEx is bundled with a windscreen for reducing wind noise and P-pops. A carry case is also included for protecting/transporting the mic and all of its components between classes.