The SE50x omnidirectional earset microphone is a portable microphone that is comfortable to wear, discreet to the eye, and provides excellent audio performance. The earset can be quickly molded to fit over either ear, and the retaining band provides added security. Once in place, the SE50x provides hands-free mobility for live stage, broadcast, conference, lecture, presenter, house of worship and fitness applications.
- Earset microphone with 2.5mm micro-miniature condenser mic capsule
- Low-profile, single ear design with adjustable mic boom
- Ideal for live and broadcast vocal applications, presentations, houses of worship, theaters, fitness and more
- Omnidirectional pickup pattern
- 20Hz–20kHz frequency response
- Gold-plated connector, moisture-resistant coating and stainless steel mesh grille
- Dust and water/sweat-resistant rated at IP65
- Includes four detachable adapter cables for compatibility with most popular wireless transmitters: 1/8" [3.5mm], Hirose® 4-Pin, Switchcraft® TA3F, Switchcraft® TA4F
- Four windscreens, collar clip and protective carry case also included
The heart of the SE50x is the micro-miniature 2.5 mm electret condenser microphone capsule. This professional microphone element ensures clean and articulate audio reproduction. The omnidirectional pickup pattern captures sound equally from all directions, providing excellent pickup when the user is moving.
The SE50x comes with four detachable microphone cables with 1/8" (3.5mm), Hirose® 4-pin, Switchcraft® TA3F and Switchcraft® TA4F adapters. This makes the SE50x ideal for use with Samson wireless systems (TA3F) as well as most other popular wireless systems.
The SE50x is a complete earset microphone solution that comes in a protective carrying case. In addition to the earset microphone and microphone clip, the SE50x includes four foam windscreens to minimize breath and wind noise and enhance vocal clarity, and a clothing clip to secure the microphone cable and keep it out of sight and out of the way.