The Cloud Codec Controller lets you manage an entire fleet of Tieline codecs and all Report-IT users in real-time from the studio, even when connected to cellular and Wi-Fi networks!
Tieline’s Cloud Codec Controller delivers a simple user interface to configure, connect and manage your entire network of Tieline codecs and all Report-IT Enterprise users from a single PC located anywhere in the world.
It doesn’t matter whether the device is connected via a LAN or cellular networks; the Cloud Codec Controller integrates with Tieserver and the latest cloud computing technologies to deliver secure real-time monitoring and remote control of all Merlin, Genie, ViA and Bridge-IT codecs, as well as smartphones using Report-IT Enterprise.
How it works
The Cloud Codec Controller immediately detects the presence of Tieline codecs, or smartphones running the Report-IT Enterprise app, when they connect to the internet over an Ethernet or wireless data connection. This allows engineers to remotely control live connections from the comfort of the studio, at home, or anywhere they have internet connectivity.
- Annual subscription includes 10 Codec Client Licenses for managing up to 10 codecs
- Additional Codec Client Licenses can be purchased in blocks of 10.
- Includes all the features of the Private Network License
- An administrator login and password is supplied
- Supports Genie, Merlin, Bridge-IT and ViA
- Registered codecs can be managed and configured remotely
- Licenses are 'floating' and not tied to individual codecs, allowing different codecs to be controlled at different times.
- If you already have a Report-IT account the TieServer Subscription will be aligned with The Cloud Codec Controller and may be charged at a pro-rata rate.
- Report-IT Enterprise is not required to use Cloud Codec Controller